2002 Lexus IS300 FS

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
It is time to sell the Lexus after much consideration. Up for sale is my 2002 Lexus IS 300 with 129K on the clock. Car now in perfect running order, has passed the emissions test here in Atlanta, and no longer has the inefficient catalyst bank 2 code which I will assume may have been because of some bad gas or it sitting before I purchased it.

I have done a bit of research and I am going to put the car out to compete with a few others I have seen up for sale.

VIN# JTHBD192420039988

Asking: $8,500.00

I here are some pics below, and I have ton more if you are interested in buying.

img8849t.jpg

img8855g.jpg

img8811g.jpg

img8812q.jpg

img8816q.jpg

img8842q.jpg

img8820c.jpg

img8818d.jpg

The car is great shape with only a few blemishes that I would consider worth mentioning. The passenger side front bumber cover has developed a small 1" crack near the top near the upper fender...from what I do not know because the car has been garaged and basically un driven for the past year save for a few laps around the neighborhood twice a month to keep it running right. Carfax and Autocheck were both clean and clear for wrecks or damage when we purchased the car last May.

It has the usual blemishes from being driven for 10 years but the paint still shines up nicely and has not oxidized anywhere that I can tell nor does it bare tons of swirl marks.

The rims leave a little bit to be desired...nothing terrible but they have had some curb rash and there is a bit of tar that I can not seem to get off of one.

The interior is in excellent shape, no tears in the leather and normal wear and tear on the buttons and controls from use. I should say that for a 10 year old car the seats look amazing...even the drivers.
Since I have had the car:

Has brand new OEM Lexus floor mats, installed a brand new radiator along with hoses (water pump was new at the timing belt service per the dealer we purchased it from), has a new battery, current emissions certificate for the new owner and brand new HID bulbs on both sides.

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
damn man were coming down to atl in 2 weeks pm me your address and phone number and i may have to check this out if you still have it!

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
damn man were coming down to atl in 2 weeks pm me your address and phone number and i may have to check this out if you still have it!

Sorry for the long time in between responses, I have had a combination of heavy interest from local traffic and alot going on at work which has kept me from checking the board every day. I will PM you my info per your request. I will more than likely either meet you some where close to where you are or just pick an easily found landmark since our house is kinda hard to find with a GPS.

Thanks for the interest, I am really surprised how many calls I have gotten on this little sucker...I hope someone turns it into a badass turbo.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Car still for sale after several dead beats made offers and never would cough up the money. It is amazing how many people want me to play the bank and let them by my car...what is this world coming to.

At any rate I would love to get this thing sold to someone ASAP. The new owner will be the recipient of a freshly factory charged snowball throwing machine i.e. it has been so hot here in Atlanta that I am taking it tomorrow to have the system charged up so it will blow super cold air like it used to.

Users who are viewing this thread