2002 KB Lightning, 33K miles

philip

Tweet Tweet Bitch
Established Member
2002 White Lightning – 33,xxx Miles -I am the second owner, purchased from original owner April of 2007.

Purchased new by first owner on August 31, 2002, one of only 294 White Lightnings produced that year. Other than the Hood and the soft top, all parts were professionally installed by Terry Cole at “Performance Research”. The KB was installed and custom tuned at the dyno by Terry in March 2006. I have separate tunes for the 3.25 and the 3.5 inch pulleys. The truck dyno’d at 449 rwhp and 509 tq in Dallas. Only two 1/8 mile passes since the KB by owner #1. Previous to that, it went down the 1/8 once and four trips down the ¼. I have not taken it to the track yet.

SS 150 Hood from ABC Exclusive with Custom Paint
Roush Suspension
Hotchkis Sway Bars
Kenne Bell 2.3 Supercharger with 3.25 Pulley
NGK TR6 Spark Plugs
SCT XCal2 Tuner with (2) Custom Tunes (3.25 and 3.5 pulley)
PR Mild Magnaflow Exhaust System w Chrome Tips
4# Pulley
CAI
ACCESS roll-up soft top
Clear Corners

Second Owner
Non-Smoker
Never involved in an accident
Owner Certificate
All Original Parts other than Exhaust
All Parts Professionally Installed
Extra 3.5 and 3.0 KB pulley with Pulley Tool

l_ae1aea0789c64efdf8760bb2dee6c5e1.jpg

l_e38cddcc1ec6d3e02009519b60573d47.jpg

l_69285cb28fefc8bb37e689600bed5170.jpg

Additional Pics:
http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img1683db8.jpg

http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0356ik2.jpg

http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0355rh4.jpg

http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0354es3.jpg

The hood was painted and installed by “Best in Show” in Garland, TX. The paint inside the holes is solid black and fades out to white toward the front of the truck. Love the look.

New front tires, rears are in great shape. Original spare underneath. There are some minor scratches underneath the front bumper. The rest of the body is nearly flawless. The original wheels have some tiny scratches, not on the edge actually, but just inside. Truck bed has what you would expect; some scrapes, dings. The tonneau cover hides all that of course.

There is a small chip in the windshield from a rock on the Interstate.

The interior is nearly perfect as well. The only blemish is the cup holder which somehow got a couple of blue ink marks from owner #1, and a very small black ink mark on the driver's seat from me forgetting I had a pen in my pants pocket when leaving work. They are very small.

I have the stock single disc CD player,... somewhere? I bought a Ford 6 disc player for it shortly after purchase.

Have the stock hood, suspension, etc.

Price is $21,000 OBO, anything reasonable absolutely considered. In 3 weeks I will have the title in hand, so no worries about me needing to pay off a loan. No kids, no tire kickers, no joy rides. Truck will be delivered detailed with a full tank of premium. Reason for sale is we are going to be needing a more family friendly truck, in the market for a used GMC/Chevrolet/Ford.

Please PM here or call/text/email me at 505-385-8294/505-917-0987, email is [email protected]. Questions and serious offers welcome. I am located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Last edited:

WA 2 FST

Established Member
I can vouch for this truck, and for owner #1. I've seen it up close while it was still in N. Dallas. It's a very, very clean truck.

Moparkidd

can i get a check 1,2 uhh
Established Member
dang you man. dang you. i was looking for a truck just in this condition around christmas last year...couldnt find one and here i sit with a 07 Z71...good luck on the sale, very sharp truck.

United_115

Established Member
VERY nice truck man, surprised it hasnt sold yet. I cant DD my cobra in the winter and fall time and ill be looking for a truck, im thinking a lightening but who knows, maybe yours will still be available:) My guess is no but if it is id for surely be interested!!

Typhoon

Established Member
wow, wish the truck was a little close damn. Just what im looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread