2002 Ford Explorer XLT

2kSilverSteed

Cammed GT
Established Member
$3,000 OBO - OPEN TO OFFERS

I have a 2002 Ford Explorer that we are wanting to sell. We purchased a new car, and this one needs to go. The car is a Gold 2002 Explorer XLT. It's in good condition with a few minor things to disclose. I am just looking for someone in need of a nice car, who may be able to fix one or two things. Other than an easily fixable suspension issue, the truck is great. It has been incredibly reliable the entire time our family has owned it. It has been in our family since 2002, when it was purchased brand new. The Explorer has newly replaced brakes in the front and Tranny/Rear end fluid flushed about 10k miles ago. Oil has always been done regularly at 3k miles.

If you have any questions at all, I would love to explain the truck to you, or setup a visit to see it in person. We are looking to sell it cheap, so any offers you have will be entertained. Please, do not low-ball like crazy.

Options:
• 4.0L V6
• 4WD
• Independent Rear End
• Tan Cloth Seats
• JL W3 Sub Woofer
• 4 Wheel Disk Brakes
• AM/FM CD changer
• Roof Racks
• 16 Inch Wheels
• Trunk Cover

Issues:
• Rear Passenger door doesn't lock -- (Broken latch)
• Front Suspension Problem -- The front driver's side pulls slightly to the left. The tire has slight wear on the inside. Took the car to the shop and they said it could be a bushing, tie rod or joint up front. I didn't get a quote as we decided to buy a new car. The car drives fine, but would recommend fixing or replacing this soon after purchase.
• One fog light bulb needs to be replaced

Untitled by Trevor Sprink, on Flickr

Users who are viewing this thread