2002 Clean Black on Black GT

layzie

Established Member
Hello.

I have a near flawless black on black gt I have been holding onto and am now ready to sell. The car has 47k miles on it. The interior and exterior Is of show quality and the car has been maintained well. Location is Oklahoma city

I would like to sell it with all bolt-ons on it even though I could make more money selling the parts separate from the vehicle but lack the time to do so.

I would like to sell the car for $11,500 With the following.
Mac long tubes
mac prochamber (no cats)
mac cat back
373 gears
brand new bullit wheels
brand new nitro tires all around ( 245's on the front and 285's staggered on the rears )
genuine cobra brakes front and rear ( rears not installed )
jlt cold air intake
steeda under drive pulleys
steeda tri-ax

the car has an accufab intake, sct livewire tuner and aluminum drive shaft that I may sell separately unless somebody has a real interest in picking up the car from me. I also have all the original parts the bolt-ons replaced except exhaust and gears. All those will be transferred to you if you want them all.

Ps, the car runs strong, With 47k miles on the stock clutch and running strong you can be assured the car was never abused. Never any stupid burnouts or childish doughnuts that may hurt a car. Never had any turbo or supercharger or nitrous.

The SCT Livewire does have a custom tune from brenspeed loaded onto it. I told the shop guy to not go crazy on the tune and he assured me that since it was naturally aspirated I would get good safe power. The tune if for 91 octane so remember that when you buy the car.

For the small modifications The car has the following...

Tinted windows
Smoked headlights.
American Muscle GT floor mats
FRPP racing pedals
Stainless steel bumper inserts
Mach 1 grille delete
Magnetic drain plug
Metra 70-5519 stereo harness ready for you to put your custom head unit into it.

As i stated in the post above I have all factory parts for almost everything. (alot of people have been asking me to sell the factory parts so I guess this is a big bonus) It all goes with the car unless you do not want them.

I have the factory / Original in perfect condition...
Original 6 disk cd changer
Original pedals
Original floor mats
Original drive shaft
Original Upper Plenum intake and throttle bod
Original intake box (where the JLT cold air intake went)
Original pulleys
Original GT brakes/pads/rotors.
Original wheels (friend has been borrowing them since I put the new wheels on. I would ask you let him have them but If you really want them I can get them back from him
Original Shifter and Handle
Original spare tire with the factory jack lift if you can even call it that
Original headlights

I have the original Coil on plug ignition which I will be putting on the car next weekend as my buddy "really" wanted my MSD coil on plugs (they are $600.00 for the set! That's insane compared to plugs and wires on 5.0's) Anyhow, when we went to remove the MSD coils this afternoon we noticed that I had over-tightened one of them into the lower intake plenum and we were unable to remove one of the coils. The lower intake plenum is easy to remove so we will get the coil out but I fear I may have stripped the screw that holds the coil into the intake. If i did in fact strip it I will put a new plenum on it before I sell it to you. Below is am image of the intake that may or may not be stripped. If somebody here wants to buy the old plenum for dirt cheap just let me know. Else it will go along with the car when I sell it.

mustangtuning_2087_1431236031.jpg

If interested please pm me. :pop:

Sorry for bad quality I-phone pictures and the car being dirty.

13399723113.269206834.IM1.06.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

13399723116.269206834.IM1.09.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

13399723108.269206834.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

13399723111.269206834.IM1.04.565x421_A.565x356.jpg

13399723117.269206834.IM1.10.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread