2002 Camaro SS vs. 2004 Mach1

SpdShftn04Mach1

TrchRd04Mach1
Established Member
who do u think wood win...Both stock....02' SS with 20,000 miles or an 04' Mach1 with 4,000 miles....after i view the results ima tell u the actual results, as i experienced it first hand...

1 BLOWN V8

Established Member
I would say it would be a drivers race. Did you happen to race someone at the cruise on the 14th? You should have tried my 02 burgandy SS. I was parked just a few cars down from you. You where parked next to my buddy's Red Mach 1 then my other buddy'e black 03 covertable cobra then mine was the burgandy 02 SS. It was a blast. Cant wait for the next one.

SpdShftn04Mach1

TrchRd04Mach1
Established Member
yeh our cars were both stick and as for the driver's race i was i think 16 at the time and the guy was my friends brother and he was like 19 or 20...it was right before school too i ditched first period because he kept talking shit and was like ima give u a car length head start and ima drive wit my a/c on and i was like dude shut the **** up and lets go...ok so ima wait til i get like 10 replies before i tell u wut happened, and no i didnt race any one at the cruise really but i did pass 7 stangs right when we entered the freeway, i went about 100 and my buddy was hangin out the window filimin it with his camera, i'll try and post it

Stroked03

Mobile paint works
Established Member
1 BLOWN V8 said:
I would say it would be a drivers race. Did you happen to race someone at the cruise on the 14th? You should have tried my 02 burgandy SS. I was parked just a few cars down from you. You where parked next to my buddy's Red Mach 1 then my other buddy'e black 03 covertable cobra then mine was the burgandy 02 SS. It was a blast. Cant wait for the next one.
Are you talking to me? If so I raced a 100 shot fox that day. He squeezed I didn't we were still side by side until the top of 4th when my tranny crapped out then I decided to pick on a red SS with black stripes but my tranny was done, so I ended up putting it to the show. But it was a blast.

Last edited:

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Well I'v raced one Mach1 on the freeway and beat him with my LS1...I would say drivers race cuz those Machs are fast..They look sick too..I wish I can get a mach too so it can be parked next to my TERMINATOR and my LS1...ey tyte car though :rockon:

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
silverpwrplant said:
Are you talking to me? If so I raced a 100 shot blue fox that day. And a Red ss with a black hood
Hey I noticed your from the bay and I was wondering if you were interested in makin some videos...I have a few thats interested already..WS6's, SS's, TERMINATORS, Mach1's (hopefully)

Stroked03

Mobile paint works
Established Member
SSmoked99 said:
Hey I noticed your from the bay and I was wondering if you were interested in makin some videos...I have a few thats interested already..WS6's, SS's, TERMINATORS, Mach1's (hopefully)
Hell yeah i'm an hour from the bay but i would drive up for that, I can put the 200 shot to use. I'll have the t-56 back in shortly keep in touch with me!!! :rockon:

Last edited:

Bultrowicz

Established Member
I would also say it would be a drivers race, although im not that familiar with ss's because well im a stang kinda guy, but im saying a driver race

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
SpdShftn04Mach1 said:
yeh our cars were both stick and as for the driver's race i was i think 16 at the time and the guy was my friends brother and he was like 19 or 20...it was right before school too i ditched first period because he kept talking shit and was like ima give u a car length head start and ima drive wit my a/c on and i was like dude shut the **** up and lets go...ok so ima wait til i get like 10 replies before i tell u wut happened, and no i didnt race any one at the cruise really but i did pass 7 stangs right when we entered the freeway, i went about 100 and my buddy was hangin out the window filimin it with his camera, i'll try and post it

Did your 1st period class happen to be ENGLISH?

Last edited:

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
silverpwrplant said:
Hell yeah i'm an hour from the bay but i would drive up for that, I can put the 200 shot to use. I'll have the t-56 back in shortly keep in touch with me!!! :rockon:
WhOoaA....You'll blow me that's for sure, but I got someone who's coming from Richmond with a Procharged WS6...you can race my boys 04 COBRA and the PROCHARGED WS6, but me I know I'll lose so there's no point...What kinna car do you have?? Try to get other people down here so we can make a sick ass vid

Stroked03

Mobile paint works
Established Member
SSmoked99 said:
WhOoaA....You'll blow me that's for sure, but I got someone who's coming from Richmond with a Procharged WS6...you can race my boys 04 COBRA and the PROCHARGED WS6, but me I know I'll lose so there's no point...What kinna car do you have?? Try to get other people down here so we can make a sick ass vid
i'm running a CHP 5.1 stroker every bolt + 200 shot, in a couple of months i'll be going to a procharger or KB with low boost.

Last edited:

Taylor04

**** it, Run it!
Established Member
machone said:
From a stop definitly a drviers race. On the freeway dont try unless you wanna see tail lights.

Exactly what I would say. And thats only if you can hook, my stock toasted 245/45 are no help.

Users who are viewing this thread