• eat my words lol

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

03mustang92

1of154
Established Member
Not gonna lie, i seen a stock 10k mile auto 6.0 gto and it fought hard just to try to get into the 13's. It was terrible, so if ur lucky he will have a limp dick 6.0 and u will run neck and neck

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
For anyone who was keeping up with this, i finally ran this guy, we ended up doing it on the street, we raced a little over a quarter mile, i had him beat all through the 1/8th, he is the worst driver ever to attempt to launch, but his topend reeled me in and he edged me out, but i recently picked up my cobra, he didnt say shit about it cuz he knows it would shove a brick in his ass... all in all the 2v gave his 6.0 a damn run

Mach828

Established Member
Must have been a terrible driver. Those 6 liter GOATs are mean. I can beat them by a car or two in my Mach 1. And I put air craft carriers on 2v GTs.

Good job keeping him close. Time to break out the Cobra and destroy him.

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
i shifted like there was no tomorrow i was determined to beat him, john force would have been impressed by my launch lol, but the 2v just couldnt pull it off on the big end

cobra would own him any day and twice on the weekends

Mystic Z-28

I like guys sphincter
Established Member
Must have been a terrible driver. Those 6 liter GOATs are mean. I can beat them by a car or two in my Mach 1. And I put air craft carriers on 2v GTs.

Unless your numbers in your sig are very outdated, you're not beating any 6.0 GTO's unless they also have terrible drivers.

Monster Mach

Established Member

Stock vs stock my mach destroyed 6.0s. Like bad.. busslengths bad.. g.ts vs me isn't even funny I beat them so bad

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

red9450

Established Member
I still have that nitrous kit if you want to make it real ugly...lol

Mach828

Established Member
Unless your numbers in your sig are very outdated, you're not beating any 6.0 GTO's unless they also have terrible drivers.

I've raced numerous LS1s. I win everytime. Auto, standard, bolt ons, doesn't matter. WS6, Camaros, GTOs, etc.

As long as they are not cammed, I win everytime. From a roll and especially at the drag strip.

The DA in my town is around 7,000ft and I just break the 12s. My corrected ET is high 11s.

I have full exhaust, intake, tune, 4.10s, and 96 cobra intake cams.

Last edited:

neatofrito1618

Established Member
Not sure why you all were doubting the 2v to begin with. It's not like they were going to do a roll race. He said the dude couldn't drive and geared/bolt-on GT's are low 13/high 12 second cars with tires and a launch.

Most stock LS2 Goats are still in the 13's, and those are with decent drivers.:shrug:

Last edited:

Boss002

Established Member
I have confindence in the 2V! just hope you have some drag radials and a good diff, remove all the spares, rear seat and junk... With a good launch and great reaction you have a great chance. Especially since if he is a crap driver a good reaction will mess him up most likely and he will either bog or have alot of wheel spin trying to make up for sleeping at the tree

evolve

Established Member
Run him, add a 100 shot before hand. Borrow some DRs and let us know the outcome!

evolve

Established Member
Or have a friend shine a lazer in his eye at the line. Youll win because he will be temporarily blind!

RED06RED6SP

Established Member
Sounds like this race will determine the better driver, and have little to do with who's car is faster.:)

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
To the guys who posted above me, read the whole thread. Race already went down and the 2V guy now has an 03 Cobra.

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
yeah 2v got beat, barely though

cobra is goin on the lift this christmas break, she needs a new clutch/spark plugs/ and fuel filter

just a little pm while the panhandle of texas has snow lol

Grimster

Established Member
I've raced numerous LS1s. I win everytime. Auto, standard, bolt ons, doesn't matter. WS6, Camaros, GTOs, etc.

As long as they are not cammed, I win everytime. From a roll and especially at the drag strip.

The DA in my town is around 7,000ft and I just break the 12s. My corrected ET is high 11s.

:lol: ......corrected ET.....

gmantheman

Established Member

I know dyno numbers don't mean that much, but I have a hard time believing you are only at 330 hp and running high 11s especially with a D/A of 7000'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread