2002 2D Sonic Blue SVT Focus(Blue inserts)

machslammer

Established Member

Driver door

On driver side hatch

Driver mirror

On dash in front of steering wheel. Never noticed. Was from where windshield hit.

Shot with FE210,X775 at 2007-07-15
Interior shots

Sorry for junk in trunk

It does have a rebuilt title. If that is a problem then i totally understand. Anyways here is the story. It is a 02 with 49,000 on the clock. The car(body new) had 18k on it when i bought it. Car was rolled and the body was all that was damaged. No engine damage was done. Body was replaced with a new one from Ford and resprayed.The orginal chassis was red. I did have to replace the head on it about 10k miles ago after a spark plug broke and stuck in one of the exhaust valves. The shop did not get the timing correct on the motor so I pulled the 02 motor and trans and replaced it with a 30k mile motor from a 03 svtf. Current thing wrong is there are 4 finger tip scratches on driver hatch, 1 small scratch on driver side of hood, and small ding/dent on driver door in crease near window where some idiot people decided to vandalize it and several cars around it. Also, the ebrake, abs, and traction control lights are on after the swap. I am pretty sure it is just one of the sensors in the brakes cause it flickers on and off sometimes over bumps. Car runs strong and fine. The traction control is disabled with the light on. Window tint is 15-20%. Other than that and a k&n cone filter it is completely stock. Chassis has 49k miles; body has 31k miles; and the motor currently has 33k miles on it.
My bank will loan 75% of NADA used book value for rebuilt title vehicle, and thats what the ins company pays if you ever wreck one. Farm bureau anyways. When I bought the car a year ago my bank would still loan 11k on it with all the extras on it and a rebuilt title. It has the winter package with blue insert heated seats, heated mirrors, sunroof, 6 disc cd player, and sub in hatch. Car gets 27-31 mpg. Asking 7.5k but open to offers. Title in hand! Thanks. If you wanna bash the price please pm me instead of on this thread. Thanks again. Car is a great daily driver gas saver!, and has been good for me for well over a year now. Just bought a house and need a good truck around here. No trades please.
Gene

Last edited:

UWISSSH

Underground 93 Guru
Established Member
Wow, check the autotrader, you can get a clean non salvage one for that much, this car is rougher than a night in jail!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread