Electric water pump,
Electric fan
Johnny Lightning intercooler tank
Canton Over flow tank
Brand new alternator,
Metco idler setup
6lb lower
Lakewood traction bars just not installed

Motor was built by previous owner. I got it with not even 1k miles on it and have put 3k on it since. I just moved to FL a week ago and drove it from VA and got 18 to 19 MPG. Truck is making 16 pounds of boost and made 438 HP and 568 TQ. It was tuned on a dyno in GA with Diablo software. I ran the truck once in VA and it went 7.72 on drag radials. It doesnt have the best weight transfer since it is lowered so not a bad time for the setup. Nothing wrong with truck at all. I would drive it anywhere. I have only put 3k miles on it in a year and it just sits in the garage. 67k miles I dont have time for it. Truck is located in Lakeland Florida, I dont drive the truck cause I have a company truck so its in the garage ready to go. I can drive to help with some of the delivery. Send a PM if you want my number thanks 14,900
001-5.jpg

002-4.jpg

003-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

008-2.jpg

It doesnt have the cogged setup anymore, just switched to regular pulleys

green91fox

Established Member
Stock heads and cams bored 30 over Manley H beam rods and pistons, king bearings, total seal rings, rotating assembly was race balanced, the heads where completely gone threw with new valve seals and springs.

Forgot to add the eaton is ported and the transmission has a B&M deep sump pan

grizzy6360

Established Member
Trade me for my cobra, bro! I would do it in a second with a little cash my way! Love your truck!!

Users who are viewing this thread