2001 White L in WA #5032

davidwnuc

Established Member
2001 67000 miles new hankook tires 25% tint, great condition mobile 1 just changed the supercharger oil 2500 miles ago (used the stuff from the GM dealer) clean title have car fax and build sheet. #5032 of 6381
has 2lb lower and predator tuner
vin: 2FTZF07371CA86858
$18,500
pm for pics

Last edited:

evobuilder

Evobuilder
Established Member
Lightning in WA

Do you have any pics... also, I am not to be insulting, but your price seems a llttle high... what is your bottom line? I am in Seattle and ready to buy now.

Thanks, Eric
425-753-8524
I cannot PM due to my being a new member. My email is [email protected] and my IM is [email protected]

Last edited:

Rocket-J

Established Member
High prices?

I think some of these kids on here have been shopping for a F-150 and think that a Lightning sells for the same price. They didn't sell for the same price NEW and they don't sell for the same price USED. I bet a lot of the people on here have never bought a new anything in their life. Al

PIXER

Banned
Rocket-J said:
I think some of these kids on here have been shopping for a F-150 and think that a Lightning sells for the same price. They didn't sell for the same price NEW and they don't sell for the same price USED. I bet a lot of the people on here have never bought a new anything in their life. Al
Kind of insulting don't you think?
New they were what ~< $33,000 Sticker
3 years later most vehicles ar ~ 1/2 their sticker (according to dealer trade in)
Now we are talking 6-7 years old on this truck.
Don't get wrong I know how it works.

"A vehicle is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, and what someone finds acceptable to sell it for"

Users who are viewing this thread