2001 Turbocharged GT 13,500 obo

Allen2001GT

Established Member
Decided i'd try and get rid of this thing. Its 01 as listed in title, silver metallic w/ 43600 miles (roughly). Car has seen its various forms of mother nature as it has been a daily driver for most my life. Car has small dents and scratches from loose gravel and other events. Pm me for more details. The car runs in good shape with the only exemption being the stock tranny. It started grinding when going into third year a month ago. I have not been driving the car too much since because i have been waiting to see if my friend was going to buy it or not. You can pick up a used one for a few hundred bucks. The other noticable blemish is the stains in the back seat from a set of used drag radials sitting in the car, in the heat, without part of the towel covering it. It left a mark which i'm sure could be treated to remove just haven't tried doing so yet. Its been on there for prob going on a month since i haven't drove the car.

As for the car:

Motor:

Stock w/
Steeda Underdrive Pullies
C & L Intake Plenum
70mm BBK throttle body
Custom MP 70mm turbo kit, 3" piping, tial knockoff bov, turbosmart 38mm wastegate, custom air to air intercooler
Exhaust is 3in split into 2.5, straight pipe with dynomax racebullet mufflers

Fuel:

Steeda 42lb injectors
Lincoln Aviator Pump
Kenne Bell 40 amp BAP
SCT BA 2400 mass air meter

Tranny:

Stock w/spec 2 clutch and tri ax shifter

Drivetrain:

Stock driveshaft w/ lakewood driveshaft loop
Stock rearend, axles, except for trac-loc rebuild kit w/03 cobra carbon discs and ford performance 3.55 gears

Chassis:

PA Racing K Member
PA Racing A Arms
Afco coil over springs
Lakewood 90/10 strut's in the front
Lakewood 50/50 strut's in the back

Exterior:

saleen spoiler
17x9 cobra r rims, 255/35/17 Yokohama AVS 100 on the fronts and M/T ET Streets 275/40/17 on the rear

Interior:

Various billet accessories
Autogauge: boost gauge, a/f gauge, 5" monster tach

Dyno Results most recent:

At 8lbs car made 408 rwhp and 468 tq. Car is now making 10lbs of boost so guesses would be in the 430 rwhp and 500 tq. Car as made best run of 12.12 at 114 spinning.

There is probably more to list and i'll add more as i think of it. I will get pics up tomorrow as it is dark out already. I do have a stereo system that was built for the car which i took out some time ago, but can sell with the car as well. Any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Allen2001GT

Established Member
Picture034.gif

Picture035.gif

Picture037.gif

Picture039.gif

Picture040.gif

Picture041.gif

Picture042.gif

Picture043.gif

Picture044.gif