2001 truck cover?

01Lightningwafb

Established Member
What is a respective price to pay for a truck for the Lightning?? I've seen some on ebay from $40- 150 and even $200. Is there really much change between them. I just dont want to over spend if i could get just as good protection from a less expensive one.

URBAN COWBOY

CITY SLICKER
Established Member
I paid around $200 for mine. It's an all weather cover that comes with a cable and lock. The good custom covers that are made to fit your truck (covers have mirrow pockets and have front and back labels) are gonna cost you anywhere from $150 to $200. Believe me this is what you want, because they don't just blow off in the wind. The two mirrow pockets and their overall design hold the cover on. They also look much better because they fit the contours of your vehicle.

URBAN COWBOY

URBAN COWBOY

CITY SLICKER
Established Member
I can't remember, I bought the cover back in '03 when I got the truck. I check the cover today when I get home (I'm at work now), and I'll send you a PM and let you know.

URBAN COWBOY

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
I paid a little over $200 for mine and let me tell you it was totally worth it!!!!! Its a Covercraft Dustop Cover. PM chris nelson. I've got 3 covers from him, great guy.

NIT2WN

torque junky
Established Member
I just got one from Chris Nelson, haven't opened it yet. I payed $269 shipped for the best one and the other one was around $249. I'll open it up as soon as I can clean the truck up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread