2001 Silverstone S2000 inline pro turbo Cusco cage 500+whp

turbogts

Established Member
POSTING FOR A FRIEND

2001 Silverstone S2000 with 108,000miles/ black interior (seats in great shape no rips/tears or fading anywhere)
93 OCTANE PUMP GAS @20LBS CAR PUT DOWN 522WHP (car only ever sees pump gas and 15lbs. daily boost)

MOTOR and TRANS:
Bone stock F20c with the exception of titanium valves springs and retainers and Inline Pro 3mm Headgasket
Clutchmaster's stage 5 sprung race clutch (Holds power perfectly and feels only slightly stiffer then stock clutch)
Oem resurfaced Flywheel
Bone stock rearend and just replaced with a 47,000 mile unit
All Aluminum Koyo radiator (thicker then stock one)
AEM full standalone ECU (with modified temp. gauge fix)
Inline pro oil filter relocation kit (vey nice option with there turbo kit)
Inline pro turbo kit with upgraded turbo and SlowMotion custom tubular exhaust manifold
Precision 60-1 turbo non-ball bearing
Precision 650HP. intercooler with 2.5" piping both sides
38mm turbosmart external wastegate with 7lbs. spring (could use stiffer spring to hold 20lbs without creep)
3" 5-bolt flange downpipe to 3"stainless steel exhaust straight through with apexi rear exhaust section
Hallmen MBC. the nutless twist the top and go

New Parts:
Battery
Alternator
Tires
Custom turbo manifold by Slowmotion
EXTERIOR/INTERIOR:
AP2 rear bumper
Optional factory rear wing
15% window tint
New Ap1 soft top two years ago ( it has a damn crack in the plastic window where the cage rubs slightly)
Blue Cusco 4-pt. or 6-pt bolt in roll bar / Cage
AEM UGO Wideband guage and faze boost gauge
Center console and shifter boot is matching black leather with red stitching on both
Aftermarket short shifter (cant remember the brand)
Upgraded Soundstream door speakers and seprate tweeters
Pioneer premier Cd player with I-pod connection mounted in the center console
17" Pro-Racer 5-Zigen rims
BuddyClub 32-way adjustable dampening coilover's (I love these coil's with this chassis rides perfect imo)
Bone stock brakes

EXTRA PARTS INCLUDED WITH CAR:
spare 60-1 turbo that needs rebuilt
Ap1 oem front lip needs painted to match
External oil cooler (I personally have never seen the need for this but previous owner did)

YES THE VALVE COVER WAS PAINTED PINK IT WAS DONE AS A JOKE AWHILE BACK AKA. TRY ME PINK
My name is Nick you can call/text 740-703-2049

2001 Silverstone S2000 with 103,000miles/ black interior (seats in great shape no rips/tears or fading anywhere)
93 OCTANE PUMP GAS @20LBS CAR PUT DOWN 522WHP (car only ever sees pump gas and 15lbs. daily boost)

MOTOR and TRANS:
Bone stock F20c with the exception of titanium valves springs and retainers and Inline Pro 3mm Headgasket
Clutchmaster's stage 5 sprung race clutch (Holds power perfectly and feels only slightly stiffer then stock clutch)
Oem resurfaced Flywheel
Bone stock rearend and just replaced with a 47,000 mile unit
All Aluminum Koyo radiator (thicker then stock one)
AEM full standalone ECU (with modified temp. gauge fix)
Inline pro oil filter relocation kit (vey nice option with there turbo kit)
Inline pro turbo kit with upgraded turbo and SlowMotion custom tubular exhaust manifold
Precision 60-1 turbo non-ball bearing
Precision 650HP. intercooler with 2.5" piping both sides
38mm turbosmart external wastegate with 7lbs. spring (could use stiffer spring to hold 20lbs without creep)
3" 5-bolt flange downpipe to 3"stainless steel exhaust straight through with apexi rear exhaust section
Hallmen MBC. the nutless twist the top and go

New Parts:
Battery
Alternator
Tires
Custom turbo manifold by Slowmotion
EXTERIOR/INTERIOR:
AP2 rear bumper
Optional factory rear wing
15% window tint
New Ap1 soft top two years ago ( it has a damn crack in the plastic window where the cage rubs slightly)
Blue Cusco 4-pt. or 6-pt bolt in roll bar / Cage
AEM UGO Wideband guage and faze boost gauge
Center console and shifter boot is matching black leather with red stitching on both
Aftermarket short shifter (cant remember the brand)
Upgraded Soundstream door speakers and seprate tweeters
Pioneer premier Cd player with I-pod connection mounted in the center console
17" Pro-Racer 5-Zigen rims
BuddyClub 32-way adjustable dampening coilover's (I love these coil's with this chassis rides perfect imo)
Bone stock brakes

EXTRA PARTS INCLUDED WITH CAR:
spare 60-1 turbo that needs rebuilt
Ap1 oem front lip needs painted to match
External oil cooler (I personally have never seen the need for this but previous owner did)

YES THE VALVE COVER WAS PAINTED PINK IT WAS DONE AS A JOKE AWHILE BACK AKA. TRY ME PINK
My name is Nick you can call/text 740-703-2049 Really wanting to trade, if not I would like to get 15,000

s2k.jpg

s2k5.jpg

s2k15.jpg

s2k23.jpg

s2k18.jpg

s2k8.jpg

quick04gti

Established Member
sick sick ride love the turbo s2000s inline pro def turns out some good stuff been to their shop a couple times dont know about the pink valve cover lol but bump for u:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread