2001 Silver ProCharged Cobra For Sale

lasercobra

No SVT
Established Member
The car is in great condition both visually and mechanically, inside and out. I always get compliments from the general public as well as car enthusiasts. It was tuned by JMS in October ‘04 and put 432hp and 391tq to the wheels. The blower has been on since that date and has 12,000 miles on it (2 oil changes on the head unit). The car has always had synthetics in it and the oil is changed every 3k miles. She runs perfect and uses no oil. All the mods were done at the same time so everything has 12k miles on it. I have the receipt showing $8k in aftermarket goods were installed. Details:

2001 Silver Mustang Cobra

38,800 miles

ATI ProCharger stage II kit (10# pulley)

SuperChip tuned by JMS

80MM Lightning MAF

42# injectors

Bassani off-road X-pipe

Bassani catback

Steeda Tri-Ax

Battery relocated to the trunk

Still have the stock H-pipe

Autometer Phantom fuel pressure and boost gauges

Custom gauge pod by Sound of Speed

PLX M-300 wideband O2 scanner

CDA-9856 Alpine head unit (comes with iPod and aux interface cables)

15% tint all around

$17,000 firm

beach2.jpg

beach1.jpg

2001front.jpg

breathers.jpg

DSC01394.jpg

2001ProchargedDyno.jpg

lasercobra

No SVT
Established Member
Thanks!

I hate to see her go but I'll get another. I've officially joined all the thousands of other guys on here that are selling their ride due to family size increase. :D

Onefstpny

WOT you Say ???
Established Member
Would you consider a trade??? I have a 2001 Camaro SS with only 31k miles thats loaded with 6-speed and t-tops, SLP 17'inch chrome wheels. I was looking to get 18,500.00 for mine. It's stock with only a flowmaster muffler. Can send pics if interested... Thanks Cody (located in jackson,ms)

lasercobra

No SVT
Established Member
Thanks Cody but I'm looking to get myself a beater for a little while. I'm taking a break from fast cars. I have problems trying to balance them and my home life. :D

Onefstpny

WOT you Say ???
Established Member
Well SHIT, if I can sell the SS I will buy the Cobra.... I have a few that are interested in it so maybe it will work out...

Onefstpny

WOT you Say ???
Established Member
lasercobra said:
Get her sold and come on down and take a ride. You'll be hooked for sure.
Ive put the Camaro on a few more sites so maybe i can move it quickly... I sold my 04 mach 1 and found this car and the guy pretty much just gave it to me so I couldnt pass on it, but Im a FORD man!!!

brucesvt

Established Member
ttt....for a sweet 01. I wish you were in tx. :bash: this car would be mine damn!!! Good luck with sale.

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
goodluck with the sale you have a goodlooking well kept car, im sure someone will scoop this up very soon.

Onefstpny

WOT you Say ???
Established Member
Laser do you still have the Cobra? I have someone trying to set something up and fly to Jackson from St Louis to buy my SS..... Hold on for me buddy, Im tryin!!!!!!

lasercobra

No SVT
Established Member
I do have one guy that's SUPER interested and is trying to work out a date to fly down. I won't say that it's sold but someone has dibs on it at the moment. You're next in line though. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread