-LFP 90mm Idlers
-Accufab S/B Throttle Body
-C&L Elbow
-CAI
-MAFia
-Factory Tech Valve Body
-160* T STAT
-NGKTR6's
-Magnaflow Silver Bullet Exhaust (X Pipe w/ Catback)
-FRPP Drop Kit (1' / 2' drop)
-Panasonic Head Unit with MP3 & IPOD w/ Remote
-Autometer Cobalt Boost Guage
-AEM Wideband A/F Guage

The truck was tuned by LSP Dyno in California on 91 Octane. Relitively safe tune with A/F in 11.6 range with 13* timing making 15lbs of boost. Truck dyno'd at 418rwhp & 497rwtq in around 85-90* weather. Never had a problem at all with anything. Tuning software was Sniper.

I just recently had the whole front end re-painted from the doors forward because of sand speckles in the paint. The following work was done by FORD. New Windshield, New Headlights, New Foglights, Painted Hood, Painted Bumper, Painted Grille Shroud, Painted Fenders, Painted Mirrors, New Lightning Badges. All of that work was done and picked up on Jan 4 of this year.

Cons:
It does have a few chips here and there, but nothing to be concerned about. The front bumper has a few normal scrapes on the lower side (which you cant see unless you get under and look.)

Miles are at 86k but mostly Highway driven. I am in the military and have made 2 trips from Texas to California, and I used to make the commute to LA every weekend from Palm Springs. Appox 400 miles round trip. So a lot of Highway mileage.

If anybody is interested, the vehicle is located in SAN DIEGO, CA. I will put up pictures upon request.

(832)228-4891

Asking $17,000

Cody

Last edited:

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
price. how come your selling Cody? i've seen the truck and its nice(before paint work) and i'm sure if better now. post some pictures for better interest

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Hate to see you go. I need you to make me one more sig before you leave, My new wheels should be here next Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread