2001 Silver Lifted F250 Crewcab Powerstroke

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
Looking to get another 03/04 Cobra so the truck will need to go.

2001 Ford F250 Powestroke Crew Cab Silver
93000 miles
6 inch suspension lift
Rear lateral trailing arms
16x10 MT outlaw wheels w/37s
Predator programer
4inch exhaust
3 Pillar Gauges (Trans temp, exhaust temp and boost)
46 gallon frame rail style fuel cell mounted in factory location.
Sony CD player
Pre wired for sub

Make an offer as this truck will need to be sold before the end of September. You can PM me or Email me at [email protected]

my.php
[/URL] , , , [/IMG]

my.php
[/URL], , , , , [/IMG]

my.php
[/URL], , , , , [/IMG]

my.php
[/URL], , , , , , [/IMG]

my.php
[/URL] , , , , [/IMG]

Last edited:

rxlr8tion

Established Member
$15900 CASH!!! - J/K - If I had a need for a truck, this would be the one I would buy. Very nice truck Kurt...Good luck with the sale.

To all: This truck is in perfect condition, I can vouch for it. It went from ABQ to WFC9 and back with no problems at all!!

Last edited:

Ben 98

Established Member
rxlr8tion said:
$15900 CASH!!! - If I had a need for a truck, this would be the one I would buy. Very nice truck Kurt...Good luck with the sale.

To all: This truck is in perfect condition, I can vouch for it. It went from ABQ to WFC9 and back with no problems at all!!

HOW ABOUT ADDING A J/K TO THAT $15,900. FOR ANYONE ELSE LOOKING AT THIS TRUCK, HE WANTS AROUND 23K FOR IT.

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
Ben 98 said:
HOW ABOUT ADDING A J/K TO THAT $15,900. FOR ANYONE ELSE LOOKING AT THIS TRUCK, HE WANTS AROUND 23K FOR IT.

Bro its alright.. Actually I didnt think anyone would really take his post for 15900 serious but again I assumed and we all know what assume does.

TTT

Hey to anyone that might buy this truck I will give you a date with rxlr8tion's hot younger sister.. she is 23 and looks almost identical to Jessica Simpson!!! Would that be something you might be interested in?

stroker97

Established Member
StreetProvenTQ said:
Bro its alright.. Actually I didnt think anyone would really take his post for 15900 serious but again I assumed and we all know what assume does.

TTT

Hey to anyone that might buy this truck I will give you a date with rxlr8tion's hot younger sister.. she is 23 and looks almost identical to Jessica Simpson!!! Would that be something you might be interested in?

pics of the lady first..... then we can talk...:D :D lol nice truck... free bump

Last edited:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
TTT for a great lookin ride. Don't suppose you would be willing to trade a 3.5 fab-tech lift for your 6 plus cash on my part would you?? Could probably meet up reasonable distance to swap parts, or I could swap at my shop. I hope you get it sold.

StreetProvenTQ

Established Member
99cobrablack said:
TTT for a great lookin ride. Don't suppose you would be willing to trade a 3.5 fab-tech lift for your 6 plus cash on my part would you?? Could probably meet up reasonable distance to swap parts, or I could swap at my shop. I hope you get it sold.

Looking to sell for right now, where are you located?

Users who are viewing this thread