2001 Silver Houston

FLACO_G

Established Member
Up for sale is my clean 2001 lightning. Never pullied, no accidents. Here is the info.

Model: 2001 LIGHTNING
Miles: 77k
Color: SILVER
Price: $14,000
Reason for sale: TRUCK NOT VEING USED

TITLE AT HAND

Mods: cold air intake, Bassani exhaust, lowered (2" front B.T. spindles and 2" Hotchkiss leafs for the back), tinted windows, oil separator, toneau cover, alpine head unit and speakers, new tires all around, Hid headlights.

Please don't waste my time if you are not serious about buying.

HERE ARE THE PICS.

img1147q.jpg

img1146.jpg

img0208p.jpg

img0206o.jpg

picture019er6.jpg

img1138.jpg

img0210e.jpg

Last edited:

FLACO_G

Established Member
The head needs to be Heli-Coiled and new plug installed.. PSI quoted me a good price to fix (20min from my house). It is still sitting in my garage waiting to be fixed... But I am not in a hurry... I am driving my 2003 cobra :rockon::dancenana: .

Last edited:

FLACO_G

Established Member
TTT... update: anybody in houston looking for a nice L this time of year? I really don't drive it anymore so I am thinking about seling it... The Plug issue was fixed at PSI. Price is still the same and miles are probably 65k (need to check)... No trades at this time.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
TTT... update: anybody in houston looking for a nice L this time of year? I really don't drive it anymore so I am thinking about seling it... The Plug issue was fixed at PSI. Price is still the same and miles are probably 65k (need to check)... No trades at this time.

How was the plug issue fixed? Heli-coil?

FLACO_G

Established Member
Yes, helicoil spark plug insert done at psi... I checked the miles on the truck last night and miles still stand at 63k to my surprice (just goes to show you how much i drive it)..

bigaudie54

Established Member
hey man i live in houston i have the same silver 01 as you would you be interested in selling your bed top i have been looking for one forever? I could give you a diablo programer and cash. the diablo programer might help you sell your truck faster. Its unlocked and everything.

FLACO_G

Established Member
The bed cover will go with the truck.. Don't want to sell it separate. sorry .. good luck finding one

Users who are viewing this thread