2001 silver coupe going cheap

waypastfast

Established Member
Here's the scoop. I've decided to sell my 01 & buy the 03. So the particulars are.
----------- full load which would mean rr spoiler, polished 17"s & floor mats.
----------- 950 miles as of today.

----------- garage stored, never winter driven. blah,blah.

----------- doesn't ping & runs great.

----------- it's brand new what can i say.

----------- now the kicker :D $25500.00 :thumbsup:

----------- I live in Edmonton Alberta Canada . which is approx. 400 miles north of Coutts Montana if your looking on a map. were about a city of a million people so a fairly big hub if someone wanted to lets say fly then drive back. I once bought a car off of scott hart from IPD in portland & drove that car straight back starting at 3:00 pm & almost made it back but the water pump went so i had to stop for the night. My claim to fame is I put 5.0 motor's in volvo's . Now that I'm married with children I just don't have the time to "tinker" anymore. So for now I'm just going to go with factory perfomance. I was thinking on bolting on a 10# Procharger but when I went down to the shop that sells & installs them the guy that replaced the spider gears in one of my vovlos was working there. Actually he was installing one at that time & he said between you & me wink wink he had seen some come back already with you know what . I know that they don't sell that many so to void my warranty I want better odds than that thank you very much!! So if anyone is interested you can call me at (780) 448-0570 wk. pretty much 6 days a week. 10-6 mst.

waypastfast

Established Member
:sleeping: Oh yeah my name is Tom, & that amount was in U.S. fu nds. If you would like to e-mail me you can [email protected] Hey being from Canada even if your not interested let me know if my pricing is in the right ballpark, seeing what other guy's & gal's our asking for their's I think mine is priced for a quick sale. thank's alot! :thumbsup:

svtmesoon

Established Member
Hey wayfast, Awesome price! I only wish that it was Performance Red. At that price, I bet taht you will sell it before your 03 snake hits the car lot. Good luck, and thanks for setting someone up in a great car, at an incredible price!
Ric

LR 01 Cobra

Founding Member
Established Member
:) svtmesoon: What about a Laser Red Cobra with 6000
miles. Never seen the rain or snow! Mint Condition! List of mods in sig. I thinking about selling it to get a vett or a 03 Cobra. No Ping. Have Dyno charts.

Tim :)

svtmesoon

Established Member
Sorry LR, I got a 96 in laser. Nothing personal, but I jusy can't stand the color. It's just me, when I bought my car, I thought that the laser would grow on me, but it hasn't. I'm sure that you have a fine car there, but it's just the wrong color for me.
Great list of mods... only if it were Performance. I bet that baby flies!
Later, 'soon

Last edited:

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Originally posted by LR 01 Cobra
Originally posted by LR 01 Cobra
:) svtmesoon: What about a Laser Red Cobra with 6000
miles.

LOL It's set on Miles! Read above quote!

Tim:rollseyes

Actually I wasn't referring to yours, I was referring to waypastfast's car. I believe he said he lives in Edmonton. Don't they use KM's in Canada? I think so.:thumbsup:

v8volvo

Face Smasher
Established Member
Hi, this is waypastfast's buddy. He's away right now so I am helping him out. The odometer is in kilometers but he posted the odometer in miles because most of the peole on this form seem to be from the U.S. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread