2001 Saleen S281 Supercharged

JWSnake

Established Member
EDIT: PRICE REDUCED $17,500

Selling my supercharged 2001 Mustang Saleen S281 #301. Car is in excellent condition inside and out and has no problems. It is a very clean car, 51k miles, 5 speed, gray leather, 365 stock horsepower.

DSC01496.jpg

DSC01495.jpg

Last edited:

JWSnake

Established Member
2001 True Blue Metallic, Coupe... pictures will be up in a moment

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
nice looking car bud, if I were you I would clean that engine bay up it looks like you have never even opened the hood to change the oil.

JWSnake

Established Member
I only got the car about a month and a half ago... haven't had a chance to clean under the hood yet... yes it's a 2001... yes it is a real Saleen. As far as the headlights, I guess the previous owner changed them.

Last edited:

JWSnake

Established Member
Can u explain this?

Sure. Go snag any one of the VINs from any of the Saleens for sale on eBay, put it in on the Carfax site, they all say Mustang GT. Look at the pictures on my ad on eBay, and the close up pictures actually say "SALEEN" on parts of the engine.

CobraJay

Established Member
Sure. Go snag any one of the VINs from any of the Saleens for sale on eBay, put it in on the Carfax site, they all say Mustang GT. Look at the pictures on my ad on eBay, and the close up pictures actually say "SALEEN" on parts of the engine.

My brother had the same year Saleen and the insurance company told him Saleens are only GT's which is true. Its a stock GT that's sent out to Saleen. The Vin's are GT. I guess unless is some extremely special Saleen like maybe the "Extreme" or something, it might have a diff vin. Not 100% on the vins with rare saleens.

Mystic03

Established Member
My brother had the same year Saleen and the insurance company told him Saleens are only GT's which is true. Its a stock GT that's sent out to Saleen. The Vin's are GT. I guess unless is some extremely special Saleen like maybe the "Extreme" or something, it might have a diff vin. Not 100% on the vins with rare saleens.

+1 same with roush i belive

JWSnake

Established Member
Yep. It is a real Saleen though. Price is down to $19,000 now too, make an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread