2001 S/C Silver Cobra For Sale in Phoenix

Kartracer

Established Member
65 Stang, how much you plan on asking? Good luck, I think we are a tad high because of how much cars go for in sunny Az.

Triglet/3.8 Mateo- Thank you, I think it is a beautiful car too unfortunately this is no time to have something like this that just sits. We will def be getting another as soon as she graduates.

Hey can someone please tell me WTF FTW means?

Kartracer

Established Member
Hey Yournamehere, I almost missed your post, sorry about that. It has held up fine under boost, I don't think 6-8 lbs is that much. The shop that installed it knew I was not looking to do anything that would hurt it and they suggested the set up.
Sorry but I am not still looking for a truck, now looking for Ford Edge or Nissan Murano.

65StangBoy

Established Member
I haven't really decided yet but I'm thinking around 16k. My mileage is at 53k and I've got a few less mods than you. Best of luck to you.

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
Why will no one buy this car??? If it wasn't such a long drive to your place, I would be there a.s.a.p to check that sucker out.

TTT

sam90lx

Established Member
This car is awesome, ends up I live 5 minutes from Tommy and when I was looking for a Cobra I found his. He gave me a spin and it runs GREAT! This car is nicer in person.
If I had not been dead set on a Terminator, I would have bought this one. He has done
it up right.

Kartracer

Established Member
This car is awesome, ends up I live 5 minutes from Tommy and when I was looking for a Cobra I found his. He gave me a spin and it runs GREAT! This car is nicer in person.
If I had not been dead set on a Terminator, I would have bought this one. He has done
it up right.

Thanks Sam, Congratulations on the 03, if I remembered the gate code I would come check that bad boy out.

DOUBLE07GT

Established Member
I'm located in Goodyear. Non-tire-kicker, serious buyer with cash. Post a contact number where I can reach you at. Thanks.

Kartracer

Established Member
Double07- I can be reached @ [email protected]
Dragon, thanks for the offer but I have decided to go with a mid size SUV and a trailer. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread