2001 Red Lightning Okla

shamrock216

Established Member
2001 Red Lightning 41xxx miles. $17484 is payoff, thats what I need! No trades. Located in Broken Arrow OK 74012. Clear title, no warranty.

Current mods are in the sig. Factory 6disc changer is relocated under the middle seat for easier access.

Extra set (2) of matching wheels with Nitto 555DR. The Nittos are used but are in great condition. Set of 4 Hankooks (currently have the nittos on the back). Total of 6 wheels included, 4 are in near perfect condition, 2 have minor curb rash.

I had the truck dyno tuned 01-23-08 at S&W Tuning in Oklahoma City. They also put in new NGK TR6s and a new fuel filter. They use a Mustang dyno so im not sure how accurate the numbers are, I was mainly concerned about getting a safe tune on the truck (SCT XCAL3 has a 91street, 91race and 93race tune). The truck definitely pulls harder now.

Dyno sheet shows 359HP 422TQ. The tuner ran the truck with the old tune before doing any work on the truck and it showed 302HP 362TQ. The guy I bought this truck from had the truck dynoed on a Dynajet and got 407HP 481TQ. Im guessing its now near 420RWHP. Dyno sheet and SVT certificate will be included.

The only flaws you might notice are a small dent on the fender over the driver's side front tire. The front valance/air-dam has some scratches and gouges but are not major and only cosmetic. The bed is scratched up. There was a ding on the bumper near the hitch that has been repaired and is unnoticeable.

I clay-bared and Zaino waxed the truck last week!

Last edited:

shamrock216

Established Member
Side1.gif

Side4.gif

Rear2.gif

Wheel3.gif

Seats.gif

Last edited:

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
The more I look at this truck, the more I want it. My only concern is reliability with those mods. I don't want to vent the block on my DD.

I thought about putting a 4# lower on it or even a 2# to make it a little easier on the engine.

shamrock216

Established Member
I have the stock lower 2# pulley, I dont think I have the belt anymore. The pulley that is on there now is a cage system, I think its JDM, so you just have to buy whatever size ring you want (2, 4, 6 or 8#), saves a little money and I think the install is easier.

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
Sweet! Well, I am really tired of waiting on this Carmax truck. Trying to stay together for another week.

Users who are viewing this thread