2001 Procharged, T-56, Brembo, Ect. Cobra *Lots-O-Pics and Videos*

buddyantunez1

Established Member
[youtube_browser]eIn_yc5eXeQ&context=C38355b0ADOEgsToPDskI2hmUW3XOMGpXXt2p5TDdZ[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]tzs5GECdv70&context=C3e3e647ADOEgsToPDskJmD8Ar_7zaix5iLxcArDm6[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]uuxMDO1xU1A&context=C3251758ADOEgsToPDskLtj7kcKkgyYquVmHi-zZhQ[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

buddyantunez1

Established Member
I was never much on verts. My mom had one when I was growing up, but I've always stuck to hardtops. Although I love Lightnings, I'm really only looking for cash. Thanks for the interest though!

AlwaysBoosted

What's a SVT?
Established Member
I was never much on verts. My mom had one when I was growing up, but I've always stuck to hardtops. Although I love Lightnings, I'm really only looking for cash. Thanks for the interest though!

There is nothing wrong with a Vert Mr. Kyle. You really should be selling that damn SRT-4 and keeping this! Free bump to you against my will as I do not want to see this thing go being I have yet to see it! Kyle is a straight forward honest guy, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything from him. I've known this guy for 7 years.:thumbsup:

buddyantunez1

Established Member
There is nothing wrong with a Vert Mr. Kyle. You really should be selling that damn SRT-4 and keeping this! Free bump to you against my will as I do not want to see this thing go being I have yet to see it! Kyle is a straight forward honest guy, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything from him. I've known this guy for 7 years.:thumbsup:

There isn't Louis, just not my cup of tea :banana: I appreciate the good comments though, and if you thought I was OCD about the V6, I' even worse about this one. But sorry you won't get to see it, but I couldn't subject to putting the miles on it to bring it to VA. The SRT is another story though.

AlwaysBoosted

What's a SVT?
Established Member
There isn't Louis, just not my cup of tea :banana: I appreciate the good comments though, and if you thought I was OCD about the V6, I' even worse about this one. But sorry you won't get to see it, but I couldn't subject to putting the miles on it to bring it to VA. The SRT is another story though.

It's a car! Drive it like it was intended to. I daily mine but come snow I'll park it until then I'll continue driving with a grin ear to ear daily :beer: But everyone is different and I can't argue with your decision not to drive it daily but I can argue the fact your selling it!

buddyantunez1

Established Member
It's a car! Drive it like it was intended to. I daily mine but come snow I'll park it until then I'll continue driving with a grin ear to ear daily :beer: But everyone is different and I can't argue with your decision not to drive it daily but I can argue the fact your selling it!

It gets driven about once every 10-14 days. Just for the day, and it never sits out overnight or in a public parking lot. I'm way too picky and half the people down here in MS dont have insurance so I rather not risk it. I'm glad you drives the brakes out of yours tho.

Users who are viewing this thread