2001 Mustang V6. YELLOW Super Nice $6700obo

BNblownsaleen

Established Member
I have a 2001 mustang v6. It is very well taken care of and has less than 94k miles, black leather interior that looks awesome and is in near perfect condition other than a very small (>1in) cigarette burn in the ds passenger rear seat. Has all the options you can get traction control, mach 460, cd player, leather, power everything, etc, etc. Nothing is wrong with this car at all. Just installed a new battery today, recent oil change, plugs and wires. The Exterior is yellow and looks great for the mileage minus some rock chips on the front bmper and a few on the hood. This a great deal for someone looking for a great daily driver. Also windows have been tinted(still legal) and has dual exhaust with flowmasters. I bought this from the 2nd owner and she had it since 2003 and kept up really nice. I will post pics in the next day or two once I put a nice wax job on it.

*I got a quote from "Interior Magic" here in lexington and they said they could fix the cigarette burn for about $65, and you will never be able to tell its there
Any question feel free to call my cell 3364429650:beer:

yellow001.jpg

yellow004.jpg

yellow002.jpg

yellow006.jpg

yellow008.jpg

yellow009.jpg

yellow014.jpg

yellow013.jpg

yellow017.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread