2001 Mustang Gt and 1997 Mustang Gt convertible For Sale!

howie8124

Established Member
1997 Mustang Gt convertible For Sale!

1997 Mustang GT Convertible
ASKING $3750

125,000 Miles
Automatic transmission 4.6L engine
Green, Tan top, Tan leather interior
Flowmaster super 44 catback
Adult owned and driven
Will come with the bullitt wheels off of my 01 GT with brand new rear tires

Decent condition. Nothing to special here just a nice daily driver which is has been for me and my family for the last couple years. Sorry for the crappy pictures of this one...

bostonstangs.jpg

bostonstangsmeet.jpg

3-29-09087.jpg

mystang008.jpg

3-29-09025.jpg

mystang009.jpg

Feel free to PM me here or email me at [email protected] with any questions that you may have.

Last edited:

howie8124

Established Member
I did just buy the Mineral Grey, I dont need to sell that one as much as the convertible but if I can sell them both I'm looking to move into a Mach 1

howie8124

Established Member
I really want something more. Back up for sale! TTT

Edit:
Car will have either a flowmaster or borla stinger catback. Price depending.

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Someone buy these cars! MG is the cleanest 120k plus mile car you will ever come across. Looks like it has 50k on it.

howie8124

Established Member
Taking offers! The green convertible is a good driver and is driven daily by my mother right now.

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
very nice rides man...i know some people interested in getting stangs...i'll ask around and let you know what i come up with...

by the way, where were the pics taken from the mineral grey mustang??...it looks like a bunch of "about to be" retail stores lol

howie8124

Established Member
Have them pm me or if they aren't on here you can pass along my email to them or pm me their numbers and I can call them. As far as the pictures it's a plaza that was built and nothing happened to it. Never knew about it till I went in there. Good spot for pictures.

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
Have them pm me or if they aren't on here you can pass along my email to them or pm me their numbers and I can call them. As far as the pictures it's a plaza that was built and nothing happened to it. Never knew about it till I went in there. Good spot for pictures.

will do my brother...where is that plaza? def a good spot for pics and meets

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Last time I went through there to take more pics, they were preparing some of the interiors of the stores. I took a few from the back of that same plaza. It has this huge painting on the wall :shrug:

P1060643edit.jpg

howie8124

Established Member
Bump, Keeping the MG now for the summer. The convertible is up for sale still! Taking reasonable offers.

matt87

Established Member
i saw the convertible this past saturday on the 95 north near 495. think it was maybe your father driving it?? not to many green 97's with tan tops and mach1 wheels, so it had to be yours. anyway looks like a nice driver! glwts!

Users who are viewing this thread