2001 Mustang Bullitt Worth $28k?

Steve1578

Established Member
So I listed my fathers camper for sale on CL. It's a monstrous 5th wheel, has 5 slide outs, fireplace, washer/dryer hook up in, etc., etc. It's top of the line and he paid $60k for it new back in 08.
Anyway, I list it up for him at $28k, and I get a guy email me offering to trade for an 01 bullitt with 5,700 miles. I don't even think to consider that this guy is offering a straight up trade, so I speak to my father to see if he'd be willing to entertain the trade with cash on the buyers side, he says sure. I email back the buyer to see he'd be willing to offer up cash wise, he says "no money this car is worth the same as yours". I lol'd.
So anyway, if anyone is interested in purchasing an '01 Bullitt for $28k, I have the hook up for you.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
that car is absolutely worth $28k. Custom 17in one off wheels, green paint and a monstrous 265hp motor. I also heard Steve McQueen personally signed off on the car before ford would release it to the public.

terminators and mach 1s are barely indistinguishable from a v6 rental car. Bullits turn heads. :coolman:

april fools!

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
that car is absolutely worth $28k. Custom 17in one off wheels, green paint and a monstrous 265hp motor. I also heard Steve McQueen personally signed off on the car before ford would release it to the public.

terminators and mach 1s are barely indistinguishable from a v6 rental car. Bullits turn heads. :coolman:

april fools!

I heard that Carol Shelby used Steve McQueen's mummified hand to sign them.

Also, forged into each engine block is scrap metal from the stunt cars used by Steve himself in the film.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

19fEgs1.gif

Kiohtee

Established Member
It's probably a $14K car on a good day. To the right person.

Kiohtee

Established Member
I messaged him back saying the same thing but at 12K. I honestly wouldn't even buy one. The novelty is nice, but I bought my cobra for 7k.

Exactly. It would have to be someone who wants one specifically for the intake, seats and color (DHG). Otherwise there's no point. Never understood the black and True Blue Bullits.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Post the CL link. I know someone looking. They want something big because it's going to stay parked on some property, but not sure if 28k is out of their range.

Steve1578

Established Member
Post the CL link. I know someone looking. They want something big because it's going to stay parked on some property, but not sure if 28k is out of their range.

http://reading.craigslist.org/rvs/5517346625.html

There you go, thanks for sending the info along! The price is negotiable, so if they're interested at all I encourage them to make an offer. I also have a lot more pictures available. If they're interested, PM me and I'll email them the rest.

nxhappy

Established Member
LMFAO ! 8-10 grand TOPS . he needs to put down the crack pipe ...

Steve1578

Established Member
LMFAO ! 8-10 grand TOPS . he needs to put down the crack pipe ...

He claimed it to be a show car...it's a bonestock over-glorified GT lol. I can see how a completely stock 67 fastback would be considered a show car, but a bonestock bullitt? Lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread