2001 Mineral Grey Cobra Coupe

Snake01

Established Member
2001 Mineral Grey Cobra Coupe for sale

Just bought a cottage and have lost most of my free time for the car. don't want to let it go, but unfortunately its time:( . I am the only owner, bought it brand new. It has been garage kept and covered. Maintained perfectly. Immaculate condition. never taken to the track or beaten. A beautiful car still get compliments all the time. The car only has 24,500k on it. Asking 16,500
I'm Taking Pictures of it tomorrow, anyone interested i can e-mail pics to you.

the cars mods.

Magnaflow x-pipe
4.10 gears
short throw shifter
Steeda sport springs
tuned
Cold air intake MAf sensor
18x10.5 rear 18x9 front
chrome cobra wheels purchased from AFSwheels.com
Brand new BFGoodrich t/a kw tires
and Brand new pullies in box not even put on yet

Last edited:

red97svt

Established Member
extremely interested....pics to [email protected]. located in cincinnati and would like to work something out soon. could you also pm me a phone number i could reach you at?

Last edited:

Snake01

Established Member
snake01007.jpg

snake01008.jpg

snake01019.jpg

Snake01

Established Member
red97svt said:
when are you free the next couple of days?

sorry just got your message. i'm currently in bowling green till tomorrow night for school. then im headed to devils lake michigan till sunday afternoon. so the car will be in bowling green all day thursday and back sunday afternoon. let me know if you want to work something out.

Snake01

Established Member
Shamrock said:
Why the different hood and the graphics on the side? JW plus free bump

That is the original 2001 cobra hood that came with the car. As for the graphics they were just a personal preference when I purchased the car.

rikhockey

Established Member
been around this car,very clean. this car has been takin care of and deff worth the money this is one of the best colors ever made for the cobras and with the rim selection he chose gives it a great stance

Shamrock

Established Member
Snake01 said:
That is the original 2001 cobra hood that came with the car. As for the graphics they were just a personal preference when I purchased the car.
sorry my eyes most have been strained almost looked like it didn't have the reverse scope on it.

Users who are viewing this thread