2001 Mineral Gray Cobra (CHEAP!)

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
I am forced to sell my Baby because i need a 4 cylinder to drive to college daily. My cobra only has 50,4xx miles on her and is well taken care of. I usually have her detailed every weekend if not two weeks. Right now it only has shorty headers and an H pipe on it but if you want the FRPP exhaust you can have it with the car also. I need to sell wuick because school has started and i dont want to rack up anymore miles on her. I am the second owner and i got her with 22,000 miles on it and i ahve had her for three years so thats less than 10k miles a year. I maintenace it regularly at my dads shop so shr runs great. I am currently asking 13,500 O.B.O for her but 13,000 takes her off my hands. I have got so many compliments and girls phone numbers with the car its unimagineable. But now its time to part with my baby. If anyone is interested PM me or call my Cell Phone (956)266-6386. Oh and i live in south padre island Tx. but the car has NO rust.
zz_cobra_and_sunset.jpg

zz_cobra_and_island.jpg

zz_cobra_and_bridge.jpg

and an old pic with my 95 Cobra R's
cobra_281_0531.jpg

Last edited:

fordpwr28

Established Member
With the title I will give you $10000 cash for it? Its too big of a risk to spend any more money. Let me know.

SVTCobraBB

Established Member
I asked for more info about it and i asked if it was a clear or salvage title and he told me it was a salvage title.

"Im sorry to say but it does have a salvaged title and i saw the car before my dad bought it and there was not that much damage nothing real bad it just needed a fender, hood, and bumper and it was all professionally done. It runs straight and catched all the ladies eyes. I just got it detailed so i will take some more pics and send them too you if you are still interested, because i know a lot of people dont like salvaged title cars but this one looks likse it was never in an accident."

Thats what he told me. It's still a bad ass car and well worth 13k. I just dont have the cash for it. :( It should sell quick tho! TTT for ya! :rockon:

Last edited:

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
Oh, and i had it dynoed one day. (at some ricer show) they were givivng free dyno runs so i got my cobra on there with JLT CAI, Shorty Headers, O/R H pipe, FRPP exhaust. It put down 286 RWHP on a hot humid day with no fan and they dynoed my car in 5th gear.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
SVTCobraBB said:
I asked for more info about it and i asked if it was a clear or salvage title and he told me it was a salvage title.

"Im sorry to say but it does have a salvaged title and i saw the car before my dad bought it and there was not that much damage nothing real bad it just needed a fender, hood, and bumper and it was all professionally done. It runs straight and catched all the ladies eyes. I just got it detailed so i will take some more pics and send them too you if you are still interested, because i know a lot of people dont like salvaged title cars but this one looks likse it was never in an accident."

Thats what he told me. It's still a bad ass car and well worth 13k. I just dont have the cash for it. :( It should sell quick tho! TTT for ya! :rockon:

Thanks for pointing that out.

Venomous281. you should be upfront about that kind of information. People that have nothing to hide, hide nothing.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
5th gear??? dyno??? One thing to consider call ur bank and ask them how much they would loan on a salvage title 50k mile 01 cobra that could help u see where ur price stands. my credit is perfect and that told me at most $11,000 good luck looks clean but.....

Venomous281

Texas Bandit
Established Member
COBRA MAN OF UT said:
5th gear??? dyno??? One thing to consider call ur bank and ask them how much they would loan on a salvage title 50k mile 01 cobra that could help u see where ur price stands. my credit is perfect and that told me at most $11,000 good luck looks clean but.....

I cant exactly do, Me and my banker will lend me as much as i need. Not to be ****y. and i was going to tell whoever was interested in the car that it is a salvaged title. I dont know what the previous owned did to crash it but i did see the damage before we bougth it.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Everybody scared of salvage title. lol
I've had plenty, if it's fixed right it's no problem.
Mine is salvaged and is just as straight as stock and probablly stronger.
Laser align frame machines don't lie.
Most welds ar better than factory machins tack welds.

TTT for you good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread