2001 Lightning - Forged/Whipple - Texas

RedfireRed03

Established Member
l've decided to put the Lightning up for sale to free up some cash for summer projects. This is an awesome truck and I've had tons of fun with it. Here's a quick overview: 2001 black Lightning with forged bottom end, 2.3 Whipple, Jasper Racing transmission, nice stereo, brand new tires. Dyno'd 507/602 at the wheels. Pictures and full description can be seen in the Craigslist ad linked below. $15,500 and will entertain partial trades for liter bikes and Busas. Any questions, let me know.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/4410343569.html

Last edited:

RedfireRed03

Established Member
Bump. Ran a 12.55 at the track this weekend on street tires. Sticky tires would have it running bottom 12s. Come get it before I breakdown and get heads/cams/headers!

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
bump for a nice local truck. If I wasn't buying a house in June I'd be ALL over this. Hell, if you decide to keep it and do the H/C/H I'll still be interested cause that's what I'd do anyway.

RedfireRed03

Established Member
bump for a nice local truck. If I wasn't buying a house in June I'd be ALL over this. Hell, if you decide to keep it and do the H/C/H I'll still be interested cause that's what I'd do anyway.

Thanks. It really is a fun truck. Whoever gets it is getting an awesome platform to make big power. Good luck with your house!

Users who are viewing this thread