2001 L with 39,9xx miles for sale

SVTLo

SVT Poster
Established Member
Hows it going guys. well i have my 2001 lightning up for sale. its white with 39,9xx miles on it as im writing this. it has stage IV ported TB, plenum, and supercharger by steigimier that was done in january, Dyno tune by Lujans, bassani catback, K&N CAI, MAF.i.a., 6 Ib pulley, diablosport flash tuner, belltech drop, and 3 piece 22 inch OZ vela rims puts down 425 RWHP with a safe tune (A/F=11.6 and 16* timming). I have all the reciepts and stock parts to go with it. the reason why im selling it is to get a Termi. im asking 20,000 obo. for questions shoot me a PM me or email me at [email protected]. Thanks guys. here is a pic.....

LorenzLightning003.jpg

Last edited:

8sm

HELE in 321
Established Member
When I was purchasing my L a few months ago. I did not realise how much all these mod cost and the importance they added to the performance, appearance and the appeal of owning a Lightning. Knowing what I know now, I would purchase and so appreciate the time and expense of building a nice truck like this one. It is definitely worth the extras you have put into it. You can't build this truck for what your asking. Yet, like anything else its what the market with pay. I think your buyers will come in the 19-21K range in today environment. Good luck with the sale...its beautiful.

Nicolaskl

BANNED
Established Member
You can't build this truck for what your asking.

That is true of any modified vehicle being sold unless it is ridiculously overpriced. I don't think Chip Foose posts here, so anyone selling a car here that they modified is probably gonna be losing some money.

If I bought an L for 20 grand, then spent 20 grand modding it, then offered it for sale here for 39,999, then you "wouldn't be able to build the truck for what I'm asking."

Would you buy that hypothetical truck for 39,999?

Users who are viewing this thread