2001 Honda 400ex

03vertsnake

Driver
Established Member
2001 Honda 400ex
Great condition. I HAVE PAPERS and it is completely legit.
The bike was recently rebuilt and not even completely broken in yet. Clutch was replaced when the motor was rebuilt. Motor has about 15 hours on it. Brake calipers were also rebuilt when motor was done and new pads were installed. Carb was rebuilt and seals replaced recently. The carrier bearings were also replaced not too long ago. The wiring harness was completely gone through and the old cracked wire covers were stripped off and the whole harness was re-taped with 3m black electrical tape (not the cheap garbage that cracks in the winter and melts in the summer)
The bike has:
Moose grips with new Moose levers
Lone Star Racing parking brake blockoff
AC Pro Peg Nerf Bars (Black) with new red nets
Full length skid plates and swing arm skid plate
K&N filter and fresh oil/filter and plug in the bike
This bike has been well cared for. It’s in great condition and has not been bored out, cammed or had any modifications done to it that sacrifices its reliability. All the mechanical parts that have been replaced were OEM Honda parts. Finally, I have the paperwork for the bike. I also have the bill of sale from my purchase which I will include, as well as from the previous owner and who he purchased it from. I am sure I have forgotten a few things that the bike has. The pictures speak for themselves. I am asking $2200 obo.

Check it
4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread