2001 GT with a Novi 2000 F/S $10.5k obo

Nate's7.3

Established Member
Looking for a house so it's time for the car to go. I still owe on this car and a home and a car payment are not in my cards (so I do not have title in hand, car is financed with CitiAuto). Hate to see the car go as I have put a good deal of money in the car and it is my joy but that is life I guess.

$10,500 OBO

Pic's on post #2

If you have a fquick page you can go here to see pics and info too
Garages > Nates4.6's Garage - FQuick.com

Just had a bunch of work done in May 2009 all done at Ramseys Performance in Lutz, FL. Car was also Dyno tuned then and made 390 rwhp on a very conservitive tune (lot of timing left in the car). Lot left in this car if you want to go that route (I do have the dyno sheet and will post it as well). I was told by the prior owner it is forged but have no receipts for anything to back that up and I don't want to push it to much and blow it. The car is and has been my daily driver and I didnt even want to test those waters.

Never been to the track as long I have owned it and on a dyno twice (had it a bit over 3 years)

2001 Mustang GT - Silver
5 spd
Loaded with all options

Engine

Paxton Novi 2000 6psi ( Just rebuilt by Paxton in March 09 with warranty and receipt from Paxton)
39lbs inj
Crower Cams
SCT Chip
Focus SVT Fuel Pump
Bassani X-pipe and cayt back (no cayts).

Drivetrain

Ram Powergrip HD series clutch
Ford Motorsports Aluminum Drive shaft (custom hope/brace around the drive shaft)
Auburn 28 spline axles
4:10 gears (speedo reset on dyno)
B&M short throw shifter

Suspension/Chassis

Maximum Motorsports 4 point K-member brace
Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates
Maximum motorsports Rear sway bar
Kenny Brown Sub Frames
Steeda front and rear springs
Front Slotted rotors

Exterior

Mach 1 chin spoiler
Mach 1 hood and shaker
Bullit Mustang alminum gas door

Electronics

Raptor shift light
Autometer Boost and Fuel pressure guages (A-piler guage pod)

The "bad".

* Car has 2 wheels that could be replaced both on the passenger side with bad curb marks. Found 4 for $150 so if its a big deal I will pick those up for you and have the tires swapped over.

* Car is a 01 so it has small chips in the front (its my D.D.) I was and wax the car regular, the out and inside are as clean as they can be.

* Fuel Sending unit is starting to go bad (I dont use the gauge) Needs to be relpaced. ($195 parts and labor from Ramseys Performace in Lutz).

That's about it that I can think of, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Nate's7.3

Established Member
mine.jpg

pic-1.jpg

2000.jpg

insid.jpg

side.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread