2001 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra - Supercharged

65StangBoy

Established Member
Up for sale is my supercharged 2001 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra. I recently purchased a truck so this car must go. My wife is pregnant and it doesn't take 400+ horsepower to haul a baby around. I have had the car for about a year and a half and it has been an awesome car. I have put about 20,000 miles on the car and have not had a single problem with it. Although supercharged it is still perfectly reliable and delivers great gas mileage. I drove from Tucson to Glendale averaging 80MPH and observed a hand calculated 24MPG. I have taken extremely good care of this car and it shows.

I purchased the car from the original owner who performed the upgrades. All modifications were installed by Extreme Automotive, an authorized Steeda installer.

I have all the original paperwork including the original window sticker, SVT Certificate of Authenticity, part and installation receipts.

Miscellaneous Information:
- 57,505 Miles
- VIN ~ 1FAFP47V31F248598
- Asking $14,500 OBO

Modifications:
- Vortech E-Trim Supercharger
- Steeda Progressive Rate Lowering Springs
- Steed Tri-Ax Short Throw Shifter
- Steeda Carbon Fiber Subframe Connectors

Original Parts:
- I have all the stock parts that were removed during the supercharger installation
- Stock Ford springs
- Stock Ford shifter
- Painted, but never installed, spoiler (No holes in the decklid)

Maintenance:
- The Kumho Ecsta SPT Ultra High Performance tires have less than 2,500 miles on them
- The brake pads and rotors at all four wheels were replaced less than 2,500 miles ago
- The oil has always been changed at 3,000 miles with Amsoil SAE 5W-20 XL Synthetic Motor Oil and Amsoil's Absolute Efficiency Oil Filter
- The transmission fluid has been replaced with Amsoil Synthetic Transmission Fluid

Cobra_01.jpg

Cobra_02.jpg

Cobra_03.jpg

Cobra_04.jpg

Please see my website for additional pictures.
http://web.me.com/mvansande/Site/For_Sale.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread