2001 F250 For Trade or sell

ffjosh

Established Member
I need either a straight trade or 6k from you....let me know Best way to get ahold of me is to email ([email protected])

My truck
2001 F250
7.3 Diesel.
93,000 Miles
ATS intake housing
ATS exhaust housing
TW Chip (free tunes for LIFE!)
5 Inch straight exhaust
XD Rims with Toyo 33 inch tires
DIY intake
Gauges
HPOX

The bad
The clear coat is flaking on the driver hand side bed. It was like this when I bought it, I am going to have it fixed this summer. It is also leaking some oil thats coming from the turbo o rings (7.3 known problem at times)
Attached Thumbnails
Possible Trade 2001 F250-truck-jpg

A few other things that I want to say…

It leaks oil out of the turbo o rings. It’s a known problem with the 7.3s. It leaked a little bit (maybe a quart every 3k miles) and I put the new turbo housings on it and now it leaks more. Its my fault and its not a hard fix just time consuming. I may take off a little money if it really bothers you or I may even fix it for you if it hurts my sales. It only leaks if you punched the throttle (I noticed this last year when I was trying to murge onto the interestate with a trailer) or when you park it will leave a small puddle. I think I put 3 quarts in it before my last oil change. Its just another annoying little problem that is time consuming to fix.

Also I just found out I need new ball joints (I just ordered them) When I bought the truck two years ago they where shot, I replaced them and it drove a lot better but it still have a little wonder to it. So I replaced everything from the steering box to the tie rods. Pretty much anything with a joint on it. I also put new brakes on it all the way around and it still had a very slight wonder. My tires and rims where shot. They where steal rims and the valve stem holes where rusty and leaked slowly. I bought new rims/tires for it and it still wonders a little bit. I notice it, but most other people do not. I think I notice it just because I drive these type of trucks quite a bit. I took it to 2 shops and they both said I installed the ball joints too tight. Again easy fix, jst time consuming. If it hurts my sales I can fix it or take money off. I had the truck up to 80 MPH the other day on the interestate and had no issues. So its not bad, just annoying.

Other then that I love the truck, its really nice I just don't use it. So I want a nicer car or gas truck.

If no one buys it I will just keep it as its almost paid off. Thanks again for looking

Users who are viewing this thread