2001 Excursion-Lifted-Powerstroke-58K Original Miles!!!!

01svtruck

Established Member
This truck is in excellent condition. It only has 58K original miles!!! It has been sitting in a garage the past few years...thats the reason for the super low miles. It has the best diesel motor you can get with the 7.3L Powerstroke. This thing is not even broke in yet. The truck has a 4" Lift with like new 37" Procomp tires and 20" chrome Procomp wheels. It has 4.56 gears front and rear for the larger tires. It has straight exhuast, AFE Cold air kit, Edge Evolution programmer. Also has power steps that drop down when you open the doors on all 4 doors. Its super clean inside and out. It needs nothing!! Has Alpine mids and highs through out the vehicle and sounds really good. I also have the 2005 front end that will be installed this week.

**PICS**
[ame=http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=527356]2001 Excursion-Lifted-Powerstroke-58K Original miles!!!!! - Georgia Outdoor News Forum[/ame]

**You will never find another truck that compares to this one with the miles**

Poss. trades on other diesel trucks with good miles plus cash!!! I dont want any junk!!!!

May also look at some LS1 cars or Fox bodies plus a lot of cash.

$25,000 title in hand...770-318-9411 or 678-725-1181

01svtruck

Established Member
Thanks!! Im sure I will have some tell me its priced too high, but I dont think anyone will find one in this condition with the miles. We'll see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread