2001 competion red convertible cobra, very clean 4 sale

04WhiteGT

Established Member
car

i can vouch for this car.. very very clean well taken care of,, beautiful hope we can do business Brian

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
If times weren't tough & if I was to buy another Cobra, this would SURELY be it (and I'm not just saying it either)!! It looks mint & best of all, it has low-low mileage like my old 96! You can't go wrong with this vert IMO. I think it's worth every last penny to say the least! Free bump for ya bro! Beautiful ride! :beer::beer::beer:

4.6snakedoc

Established Member
Hello 89 blacknotch,
Thank you. I would take $16K or offer at this point. I was looking at the list of cars you have owned and sold and it is impressive! This is only my third. Can I ask how old you are?

Thanks again

Deathproof

Established Member
Now that is a red, that is beautiful, not for me but awesome. I absolutely love that red, and you keep it so nice and clean.

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
Hello 89 blacknotch,
Thank you. I would take $16K or offer at this point. I was looking at the list of cars you have owned and sold and it is impressive! This is only my third. Can I ask how old you are?

Thanks again

I'm 35 but I've been in love with mustangs since I was 18 & saw my first fox-body 5.0! Forget it after that (as can see in my list of stangs)! I bleed blue! :rockon:

pest36

Established Member
I had my 01 convertible on here 2 years ago with more suspension and rear end mods than yours and i started at 18k.... lol.. went as low as $15300 and no takers... 2 yearrrrrrs ago. cars are a waste of money, that's why i took a break from mustangs. don't mean to burst your bubble, but it's the truth. people are looking for a bargain on here, not a dealership price.

darkhorse276

Established Member
i saw you said 16k or offers in one of the posts. you may want to edit the first post to reflect that, you may have some more luck

Users who are viewing this thread