2001 cobra $$$$$

foreverford

Established Member
I was wondering if anyone had bought a cobra on the x-plan? If so , how much was it? And if not, what kind of deal did you get. Also I heard a rumor that the 2002 or 2003 might have a bigger engine than a 4.6L, possibly a 5.4L? :xxplode:

SVTNICK

Established Member
Future Stangs

THe Mustang will be redesigned in 2004. Its supposed to be based on the LS chassis..or a shortened version of it. All traces of the old FOX platform will finally be gone. AS for future Cobras through 2004, as far as I know, they will be the same as the 2001 with very minor changes. (an MP3 player is know an option)

SVTNICK

Established Member
PS

By the way..I picked up my 2001 last week for a few thousand under MSRP with a 7 year warranty..and at 0% . :rolling:

fangstang

Established Member
I got one of the first ones made for the year. It was built on 3/28/01. I paid sticker, and am financing for 5 yrs at 9.3% interest! That really sucks!

sssSnake 01

Established Member
Re: PS

Originally posted by SVTNICK
By the way..I picked up my 2001 last week for a few thousand under MSRP with a 7 year warranty..and at 0% . :rolling:

Bite me! Just kidding...I am jealous.

I bought mine before September 11th and paid sticker at a considerably higher interest rate.

Now I am bummed.

I qualify for the x-plan but I did not know it at the time I bought mine.

I don't think they will sell a Cobra on the X-plan.

Has anyone bought a 01 Cobra on the X-Plan???

tms217

Established Member
x

I bought my Cobra on X-Plan and 7.25%. I only wish I knew this 0% was going to come out. I would have been able to keep my 95 SC.

Terry

SVTNICK

Established Member
At least we now have our Cobra's though...right?? Isnt that what matters....:rolling:

to englishtown i go

-Nick

COBRA90GT

The Joe is rockin'
Established Member
I bought mine w/ the X-plan. It is at the dealer's discretion as to whether or not they will honor the x-plan. It is my understanding that dealerships are not REQUIRED to honor this discount though. If you search around though, I'm sure you would be able to find a dealer that would honor it. :) Goodluck :)

-This site can help explain the various discounts one can receive from Ford:

http://www.aplanheadquarters.com/

Users who are viewing this thread