2001 cobra with nitrous

01svtn909

Established Member
hey just got a question i got a 01 cobra with a stock intake put my zex kit on it from my 03 gt i had reset everything but it dont feel like it hit as hard as the gt dose evean with a full bottle its feels weaker then the gt

NXSVTCOBRA

comparing the way nitrous 'hits' on a 2v GT and a 4v cobra is like comparing apples and oranges.

It may not 'hit' as hard but on an equivalent shot size the cobra makes more power.

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
exactly.. the hit you feel will be different on a 4v... however... i am going on the assumption that you have a degree colder plugs, and a dyno tune for the nitrous... i had problems with mine just doing a 75 wet shot because it maxed out my fuel pump... once i got an upgraded GT pump installed, it feels ALOT better!

01svtn909

Established Member
i tuned it the same way i did the gt with a diablo and yeah a auto lite 764 plug. its not like it hesitates it just dont feel as hard that y i asked about the nozzle placement

slonech

Dark Side
Established Member
i have a JLT CAI.... i placed my nozzle right into the rubber elbow between the pipe and the throttle body... its about 2 - 3 inches away from the blades... maybe make sure your nozzle didnt move and is still facing towards the throttle body....

Users who are viewing this thread