Engine -- Professionally built and rebuilt lol
5.1L Forged Aluminum Block 11 to 1 compression-- Rated to Handle 900 HP
Probe Industries Forged Crank
Ultra Light Weight Forged I-beam Rods
Probe Industries Custom Cut Forged Pistons
Stage 2 Port and Polished Heads
Competition Valve Job
Comp Cams Stage 2 Cams
Associated Valve train upgrades (springs, titanium retainers, etc...)
All new Timing Components
Ford Racing High Flow Oil Pump
New Water Pump
New Radiator Fan
Steeda Underdrive Pulleys (Newer style with built in damper)

Less then 1000 miles on this rebuild. Engine was rebuilt because of faulty timing chain guide, wore prematurely and the plastic clogged the pickup causing low oil pressure at idle. Motor had a little wear in the bearings so redid the whole thing. Could have easily just cleaned and put back together but did it right.
Mustang1.jpg
Mustang 3.jpg
Exhaust
BBK Ceramic Coated Long tubes
BBK H-Pipe
Flow master Catback -- Custom (magnaflow catback purchased and going to polish it out )

Intake
Stock Cobra intake
BBK Throttle Body
Paint Matched JLT intake

Transmission
Promotion Stage 2 t-3650 600+ hp rated
MGW Short Throw Shift (AMAZING!)
King Cobra Clutch
Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
New Pilot and Throw Out Bearing

(22k Miles on the Transmission)

Rear End
Ford Racing 373 Rear Gears
Stage 2 Axles

Brakes
Drilled & Slotted Rotors
Stainless Brake Lines
Line Loc
Hawks Ceramic Pads

Suspension
Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates
Ford Racing 2" Lower Springs
Bilstein HD Shocks and Struts (new <1000 miles)
Energy Suspension Motor and Trans mounts
MM subframe connectors
Relocated Battery in Trunk

Wheels & Tires
18x9 front 18x10 American Racing Wheels
New General Exclaim UHP 295/35/18 on back
Worn Nitto 555R 285/35/18 on Front ( could use new as they are 4 years old, recently re balanced)

Fuel System
Upgrade Fuel Pump
Everything Else is stock

SCT eliminator witch Chip
Can store up to 9 Custom tunes, plus has anti theft mode

Car was professionally dyno tuned at Dynospeed Racing in Memphis TN. Put down 385 RWHP and 363 FTLB. Conservatively tuned to run on 93 octane with no knock. Car could easily put down 400+ rwhp with a ported or short runner intake and fuel system upgrades (Pump, Injectors).

Selling to fund a fully custom build on my first car. I do not need to sell just want to, in order to enable me to go with a crazy turbo build.

With well over 25K in modifications parts cost only, This car is built and ready to go. Mechanically it is a 15 out of 10. Slap a small low psi pro charger on this with fuel system upgrade and put down over 600 whp(was my plan plus nitrous). The drive train is set up to handle that easily. Another note is the sound oh the sound this beast of a motor makes. It is the best sounding car I have ever heard. See Videos at the top.

Externally the car is 8 out of 10.
Has rock chips on front bumper. Large chips in hood and rear bump was repainted by previous owner and paint is peeling. Besides that the paint is gorgeous. It is Performance red a rare color with only 336 performance red Cobras built convertible and coupes. The paint just pops on this car get the front and rear bumper and the chips fixed and it would be a show stopper. (considering have this done if it doesn't sell quickly, but price will go up)

Interior is a 9.8 out of 10
Typical 6 Disc Mach 460 Change the CD part doesn't work but everything else does.
Typical Driver seat bolster wear from getting in and out of Car. (For car shows I would hit it with black leather dye and it looked great) Car has won several car show trophies.
New Driver seat covers now included. Can install if needed but since I am driving it more now no reason to damage a perfect seat cover.
Please no call or text after 10 PM CST - 731-659-1402

No joy rides, test drive only if cash in hand. This car is a hand full and just letting someone who doesn't know how to drive it will easily put this in a ditch, around a tree, or whatever. If you are a serious buyer I will gladly take you for a ride, but only serious buyers.

Attachments

• Mustang2.jpg
    Mustang2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 3,200
Last edited:

bigja01cobra

Established Member
New Pictures

More Pictures Updated 8/15/2015
Full Detail with Polish and SealDSC04534_zpskl2fd8gw.jpgDSC04538_zpsjmkudnwz.jpgDSC04536_zpsu7trr8eq.jpgDSC04537_zpspx0lavfl.jpg
Can See the Chips here where a tool was blown off a shelf in the garage and made those chips through the cover didnt even know it. Noticed the jig saw sitting beside the car and the next time I had the car out I got that surprise...:nonono::nonono::nonono:
DSC04539_zps0ewprl86.jpg

Last edited:

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Hey bigja... I have Performance Red '01 Cobra as well. (Can you believe there was another one in my neighborhood?) I've just gave basic stiffening, handling mods, wheels (silver FRPP '00 E's) and tires. After seeing and reading about yours...frankly... I'm getting a little misty-eyed. You've been building and living the dream with those mods. Great ride. Good luck with sale!!! By the way... what are you replacing it with?

bigja01cobra

Established Member
Thanks Cobra Red.

No have not sold the car yet. Been busy changing jobs etc.. so haven't had time to list it anywhere but here.

I have an 89 Trans AM GTA, that I want to do a turbo 6.0 ls in. It is my first car so want to get it back on the road.

I will probably look for another cobra new edge that needs work and do a build with it as well not as crazy as this one just something fun to drive.

bigja01cobra

Established Member
would come down to 16.5k but thats about it, And if it doesn't sell soon going to take it to paint shop and get the chips and stuff fixed so price will go up accordingly.

Last edited:

bigja01cobra

Established Member
Still have this the weather is getting nice so perfect time to get this car and enjoy for the summer. Will be driving it more once the weather is better, so mileage will go up slightly. Weekend cruise and maybe a day of two to work.

bigja01cobra

Established Member
Thank you. The weather has been rainy here last weekend so haven't gotten it out for a new video and photo session hopefully this weekend will be nicer.

bigja01cobra

Established Member
Still have this. Upgraded to Bilstein HDs as one of the front struts started to leak.

Also have a brand new OEM drivers seat cover. This is a new old stock never installed bottom and top replacement covers. This will make the interior perfect...

Ice cold a/c drives great.

Price is still $16,500.

bigja01cobra

Established Member
Price drop looking at buying a house and need the money.

$15,500. As state above recent upgrade to Bilstein HDs with about 500 miles on the and also have a perfect drivers seat top and bottom replacement covers.

May have a polish magnaflow catback for it as well once it gets and and I polish it out.

Users who are viewing this thread