2001 Cobra Front engine cover, Intake, Coils, Oil cooler, Heads, Cams and Alternator

LugNutLX

Established Member
I have parts leftover from a bad 2001 Cobra engine and Coils from a FRPP Cobra crate engine. The coils didnt fit my 2001 engine harness and I found out theyre for a lincoln continental with a 4.6 4v they are brand new off the crate engine. Heads were damaged from a broken piston dont know if they are worth anything so make offer on those. The crank has a few scratches on the weights not sure if anyone wants that either. It has 4 good rods and pistons make offer.
248-721-5214 Dan

Intake with throttle body and fuel rails SOLD
Timing cover SOLD
Cams gears chains SOLD
Oil pan $40
Coils $120
Oil cooler SOLD
Alternator $65
Alternator bracket SOLD
Rear crank seal/plate $20
MSE3 ECU $110
Heads SOLD
Crank SOLD
I will be fair on shipping prices and if that means I end up paying part of the cost it wont be an issue.

001-2.gif

004.gif

005.gif

011.gif

012.gif

009-1.jpg

006.jpg

011-1.gif

010.gif

001-3.gif

003-1.gif

006-2.jpg

005-1.gif

Last edited:

LugNutLX

Established Member
If anyone is curious about my post wanting an MSE3 ecu this is NOT my old one that I thought was bad this is an ecu my buddy gave me after I already bought one. My ecu ended up not being bad it was a cut in my engine harness and one of my injectors would not fire. My old ecu is for sale it was flashed and still has a tune in it so if anyone is interested in it make an offer on it.

Last edited:

LugNutLX

Established Member
I know I have a 0 feedback rating on here but if you look me up on Motown Muscle, Corral and Ebay I have a very good feedback rating. Im new on here because I recently bought an 01 Cobra and before this have only owned Fox's. Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread