2001 Cobra FOR SALE SoCal

CRAZY C

2001 Cobra
Established Member
I am selling my 2001 Cobra. There is nothing wrong with it, I just have too many toys now.

SOLD

Cobra5.jpg

Cobra6.jpg

Cobra7.jpg

Cobra10.jpg

Cobra11.jpg

Cobra12.jpg

Cobra13.jpg

Cobra14.jpg

Cobra8.jpg

Cobra9.jpg

AutoTrader Classics Classified Ad

Vehicle Description
Installed Options

* Driver Air Bag
* Anti-Lock Brakes
* Air Conditioning
* Cruise Control
* CD Changer
* Passenger Air Bag

* Rear Window Defroster
* AM/FM Stereo
* Leather Seats
* Power Door Locks
* Power Mirrors
* Power Windows

* Power Steering
* Power Seats
* Tinted Glass
* Tilt Wheel

Seller's Description and Comments

This 2001 Ford Mustang Cobra is a great all around sports car. It features Independent Rear Suspension from the factory and over 320 horsepower to move you down the road quickly. It drives nice on the freeway and looks good no matter where you are going. I am selling because I already have enough toys to play with. It was my daily driver and I've had no issues with it. It is well maintained and the paint looks amazing. There are a couple of small imperfections as expected from being on the road for 80K miles. NON-SMOKER. This car is unmolested. The only modifications include H&R Springs, Bilstein Shocks, Flowmaster Exhaust, DenseCharger Intake. The clutch has been replaced once and the brakes are about 50%. 4.10 Gears with an upgraded Torsen Differential. Tri-Ax Short throw shifter. Tinted Windows. Denso Iridium Spark Plugs. High Flow cats (have original H-Pipe also). If you are seriously interested, please email me. More photos upon request.

Last edited:

CRAZY C

2001 Cobra
Established Member
Sorry no trades. I need to downsize my "fleet" of vehicles at this time.

Nitrous SSC

Established Member
Its very sexy though. Post up some interior pics as well. If its got the dark interior you may get that for it though, that color combo was really rare.

CRAZY C

2001 Cobra
Established Member
Yes it is the dark charcoal interior. I'll take some pics of then interior in the next couple of days. It's even cleaner on the inside!

Users who are viewing this thread