2001 Cobra bumper

2Kstang

Established Member
**NEW PRICE**
2001 cobra bumper with fog light bezels but no fog lights.. 300 Shipped using greyhound to most locations!! The bumper is black but could be painted. No damage at all just a few little spider cracks that arent really noticeable, only up close. Honestly it could be used as is but would look better with paint! I can have it painted to match for a great price because I own a paint and body shop. I Decided to go with an 03 cobra bumper because it breathes a little better for the FMIC kit I am about to install. I would be willing to trade for an 03-04 cobra front or a DIY front mount intercooler kit for a vortech or maybe something else let me know what you have!

I also have more pictures for those who are interested!

E-mail me at caw1634 at gmail (dot) com

bumper_edit.JPG

bumper_edit_2.JPG

Last edited:

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
Price shipped to 33014? Or if you want to ship greyhound, use the Miami location to figure it out.

Thanks dude..

2Kstang

Established Member
I have been a member for a while now but I have not posted much because I just got a mustang. I have been looking for one for awhile and like to cruise the forums for tech. I am well known on Unitedstangs.com
Thanks,
Chase

2Kstang

Established Member
Pm'ed and emailed.. Still available I will take 300 shipped using greyhound to most locations!

cobrablue03

JUST ANOTHER MUSTANG
Established Member
01 cobvra bumper

i have an o3 cobra that i would be willing to work out a trade for the bumper cover.... im in tucson az

2Kstang

Established Member
Bump for the morning.. Anyone want to link me over on 3.8 I cant post there yet! I know those guys are always looking for these

Users who are viewing this thread