2001 cobra 4.6L for Sale!!!!

powercrazy

Established Member
I got a 01 4.6 with 50,000k on it and I want to sell it. I'm selling because I'm going to buy a built up engine that can handle 800+ h. let me know if anybody is interested. I'm asking about 5200 comes with harness and everything. The engine did 300rwhp bone stock. Its very strong runs great, no leaks, no smoke nothing.

Last edited:

powercrazy

Established Member
sorry guys thats canadian dollars and were did u find a new 03 long block for 4500 I would like to know because I'm looking to buy one and so far all I can find is like 6000+

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
http://karkraft.com/long_blocks.htm
New 2003/04 Supercharged Cobra Long Blocks

Built with seasoned cast iron Romeo block with cross bolted main caps, new forged Ford OEM pistons, new Manley "H" beam rods and billet steel 8 bolt crankshaft. Complete with valve covers, timing cover, correct super charger balancer, special water pump, oil pump, windage tray and oil pan. Includes a pair of our finned aluminum coil covers and "Kar Kraft" serialized valve cover plate.

Can be used with 2003/04 production super charger system or can be used with 1999-2002 Cobra EFI system. #KK6006SCC

$4895.00

powercrazy

Established Member
then add your fuel sytem and your intake and everything else and how much is it. this comes with everything.

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
dude, you have 50k on an 01 block, which is known for its weakness...no comparison between blocks...sorry

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Dont bust the guys balls .... Im sure hes willing to work on the price, he just hasnt done his home work (research)
Your fair to ask about 4k for your setup (Thats on the High) Most people are dropping 2.5-3k for motors from Known Places. Karkraft yadaa yadaa....
So just rethink what ya thought and post up with Pics (Helps sell Trust me I know)

powercrazy

Established Member
Thanks. I actually sold it last night locally for 5500 cdn dollars with the tranny and bbk cold air, mass air, etc... I got a good dollar for it but i gave him alot of extras.

Users who are viewing this thread