2001 cobra $11,500obo

2001cobraguy

Established Member
2001 cobra 79xxx miles as of this listing. car has been previously posted with trans problems but trans was replaced with a t45. shifts great. has spec stage 2+ clutch that has about 8k miles on it maybe, steeda tri ax shifter, tires are about 6 months old, brand new front and rear brakes, fronts have drilled and slotted rotors, front and rear pads are hawk performance pads, magnaflow magnapack mufflers(not the system, just the mufflers), fr500 wheels, new headlights, and the car is black with black and grey suede interior. i dont have any new pics yet but i will take some tomorrow after work and i get her washed. i drive the car everyday and its black so its very tough to keep clean in the chicagoland area. if youre from the area you know about all the construction...everywhere! car is located in plainfield IL. i work in willowbrook,IL and the car can be seen there during the hours of 6am and 2pm. 815-600-2235 [email protected] emails go right to my phone. im selling to get into an suv, i would consider a trade for a clean trailblazer. thanks for looking! i am unexpectedly having to move and a car is not practical. pisses me off because i just decided i was going to keep this car but you guys dont wanna hear my bitchin, hopefully you can understand my frustration.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread