2001 CBR 929rr $4000 cash or trade

Allen2001GT

Established Member
Some of you may know i sold my car this past summer and got a bike. Well since i've made the move down to Maryland and having a bike is just not something i want down here. The bike is what the title states and is black with lots of metal flake in it however it does have all aftermarket fairings, which were installed by the previous owner. The bike has about 10400 miles on it. I only put about 300 miles on it since i bought it so it was not long that i rode it till winter came.

The front fender has a stress crack it in (included in pics), a small dent in the tank (in pics), and a hairline paint crack in the rear fairing (in pics). All of these were already on the bike before i bought it so i have no reasoning as to why they are there. I did ride the bike with the crack in the front fender the entire time, but i did so after testing how durable it really was. Held up well with a decent strength test so i left it on and have not had any problems. The bike was dropped on its side, but only caused minor scratches to the paint so on the left side fairing there is black paint, but no metal flake. And the handle grip on the left side is also wore and tore up.

The bike is mostly stock with the exception of a micron exhaust, carbon fiber accents (i.e. turn signals and mirrors) and the rear tailight. The rear turn signals flash inside the tailight, by lighting up one half of the light, while the other shows that the brakes are applied. Pretty self explanatory.

As the title states i will take $4000 cash or trades on rollers or high mileage 87-93 or 94-98 mustangs. Nothing of greater value.
If you have any questions let me know.

Chad

Tank
Dash.gif

Front
Front.gif

Front fender w/crack
Front_Fender-crack.gif

Handle Grip
Left_Handle_Grip.gif

Left Side where paint was applied
Left_Side.jpg