2001 Bullitt 03143

jason2004gt

Established Member
I am looking at trading my Dark Highland Green Bullitt (82,9XX miles) for a 94-98 Cobra. The only flaw this Bullitt has is a small rip in the lower driver seat, but I have the part number from Ford and I can get a new lower for $150. I would prefer black, but am open to other colors. I live in Jax FL, so I would hope to find something close. The only mods on the car are an O/R X-pipe + MIL Eliminators, GT fog lights, Slotted Rotors with new pads, Optima Red Top battery. I have the replacement sticker from Ford for the strut tower with the serial number, the original is faded, but in place. I also have a few collectors things that will go with it too. If you are interested, either post here or PM me. Onto the pics.

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

IMG_2289.jpg

IMG_2288.jpg

Thanks
-J

Last edited:

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Do you have any interior shots ? Also, are you strictly looking to trade or are you willing to sell outright ?

Thanks

stripnzinc

Established Member
dude if u ask me u r trading down I would hang on to that bullitt if i were u I would wait tell u can afford a cobra....:nono:

jason2004gt

Established Member
I will see about getting a shot of the interior sometime today or tomorrow. As for selling it outright, that's kind of hard to do since this is my daily driver. That means I would have to turn around and by another car immediately. I would rather trade for a cobra, I would even consider trading for a 99-04 GT. I like the Bullitt, just hard to find things for them due to be so rare.
-J

jason2004gt

Established Member
I have always wanted a cobra. I like the looks of the 94-98's with Saleen rims and S281 wing. I change cars every so often and the time has come to look for something different.
-J

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
I will see about getting a shot of the interior sometime today or tomorrow. As for selling it outright, that's kind of hard to do since this is my daily driver. That means I would have to turn around and by another car immediately. I would rather trade for a cobra, I would even consider trading for a 99-04 GT. I like the Bullitt, just hard to find things for them due to be so rare.
-J

That's cool... Well if i had one of the cars you're looking for as a trade i'd definitely be interested... at the moment my current car is pending a sale and once it's gone i am planning to get an 01 HG Bullitt... if you still have your car when i'm officially in the market which should be pretty much at any time and you change your mind about selling outright let me know.

Thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread