2001 black Lightning for sale

H8IMPORTS

Established Member
The truck is mainly stock. It has a 6lb lower, K&N FIPK kit, Magnflow mufflers, 2 cats and tuned. I put a in dash TV with 3 MTX 10's behind the seat. Sounds good. I'm not into a lot of bass so I have everything turned down low. It has the capasity to hit hard but not right now. I have the stock radio and 6 disc changer I can put back in it or let it go with it. Nothing wrong with the stock stuff. I have a 2 year old and when we go out of town he wants a TV. The truck has 48,000 miles. I bought the truck with 39,000 miles and it was all stock when I got it. The truck came from a Chevrolet dealership and was traded in by a lady. The tag notice was in her name. (my wife found it in the glovebox) There is nothing wrong with the truck and I don't want to get rid of it. My wife just bought a new Fusion and we have to sell MY Lightning or the Wifes Explorer. So I'm putting up both for sale and going to keep the one that don't sell. I'm hopeing the Explorer sells first. I'm asking 17,000 obo on the L. As is.

(All the stock parts I have I will let go with it.)

Chris

The truck looks as good now as the day I bought it.

This is when we were at the beach:
lightningbeach.jpg

Iterior Pic:
truck4.jpg

The day I bought it pics:
truck3.jpg

truck2.jpg

truck1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread