2001 audi tt quattro 6speed...trade for your?

tutton7337

Established Member
I have a 2001 audi tt quattro 6 speed 225hp. Yes it has a turbo. Since its the quattro the car is all wheel drive. the car is all stock, with the exception of an aftermarket headunit. It has 125k miles on it with a clean title. The car is black with grey and black interior. The audi is in very good shape inside and out. The car gets very good gas milage, averages about 26mpg, and i do alot of town driving. The transmission shifts smoothly, and the car drives strait. It also has a clean title.
I am mainly wanting to trade. But i would the sale the car outright for $8000. I am looking for a nice foxbody coupe. i dont care if engine wise its stock, just that its clean, and looks good. I would also trade for a 99 cobra, or ls1 cars. all trades will be considered, these are just mainly what i am looking for. just let me know. Will post pics up soon. If interested let me know on here or call/text me at (706)-506-5207.

tutton7337

Established Member
Sorry I haven't got pics up yet i have a really busy week. If interested I can send them to your email quicker?

Users who are viewing this thread