2000's going to the honda dealer

shadymcmo0

got a 2000 black lightning, 75k that i'm fix'n to trade in on a new accord, I'm stripping it first, #4 pully, sct xcal, 90mm, bassoni cat back, vinyl bed cover (not stock), 2002+ grill and lower grill(crome mod). in Rockingham nc, anyone interested in any of this? All these parts have 15 to 20k on them,,I bought the truck with 18k and it took me till 60k to put 2grand in it., had a shift kit in it for about a week, but took it out becouse it was granny cruising, or full blast

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
got a 2000 black lightning, 75k that i'm fix'n to trade in on a new accord, I'm stripping it first, #4 pully, sct xcal, 90mm, bassoni cat back, vinyl bed cover (not stock), 2002+ grill and lower grill(crome mod). in Rockingham nc, anyone interested in any of this? All these parts have 15 to 20k on them,,I bought the truck with 18k and it took me till 60k to put 2grand in it., had a shift kit in it for about a week, but took it out becouse it was granny cruising, or full blast

Be careful guys. 1 post, lots of parts for sale, and no contact info.

Nothing personal against you J. Just watching out for our members.

shadymcmo0

i understand larry,, not tryn to "take anyone", hopeing someone close by would be interested, i want get crap on a traid-in, so i'm taking all my aftermaket stuff off, if someone is interested just reply. i have been a member here, over the years, but when i forget my password, i have to get a new name, becouse i can't ever get a email off here, not even when i register a new name??? contact me at [email protected] and again i'm in Rockingham, nc

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
i understand larry,, not tryn to "take anyone", hopeing someone close by would be interested, i want get crap on a traid-in, so i'm taking all my aftermaket stuff off, if someone is interested just reply. i have been a member here, over the years, but when i forget my password, i have to get a new name, becouse i can't ever get a email off here, not even when i register a new name??? contact me at [email protected] and again i'm in Rockingham, nc

I can restore it. What was your username?

shadymcmo0

larry,, i don't remember what my last name was on here, (early last year,when i added the part's) i did find my name from 2004, lol, i just had two post asking were to get parts around central nc, shady00bk. but i did find where i posted on another forum, and i put all the parts on around aprile of last year. if someone doesn't think i have the parts, i will give them the link to my posts on the other website.

Users who are viewing this thread