2000r motor with proto type intake for sale

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
2000 cobra r motor with proto type intake on ebay for sale item # 271004823787

I wonder where the 2000 Cobra R valve covers are? or the aluminim March pulleys? the Canton oil pan?

To me it looks like a 32V Lincoln Navigator motor with a 2000 Cobra R prototype intake on top.

R

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member

^^^^^^^^That one looks much closer to correct 2000 Cobra R than the first one linked in this thread. I had a spare production 2000 Cobra R TB and it said "COBRA R" on the throttle blade, not SVO, but I have seen a few "SVO" 2000 Cobra R TB's on eBay over the last few years. The billet alum. March pulleys are also production items for the 00R which I do not see on this pre-production engine, but it does have a Canton oil pan.

Compare the passenger side valve cover in the link above, with the passenger valve cover in the first link..........The correct 2000 Cobra R valve cover has the hose connection/grommet at the front area, not the rear as is the case with the black Lincoln Navigator looking valve cover.

R

Last edited:

theboss281

Established Member
^^^^^^^^That one looks much closer to correct 2000 Cobra R than the first one linked in this thread. I had a spare production 2000 Cobra R TB and it said "COBRA R" on the throttle blade, not SVO, but I have seen a few "SVO" 2000 Cobra R TB's on eBay over the last few years. The billet alum. March pulleys are also production items for the 00R which I do not see on this pre-production engine, but it does have a Canton oil pan.

Compare the passenger side valve cover in the link above, with the passenger valve cover in the first link..........The correct 2000 Cobra R valve cover has the hose connection/grommet at the front area, not the rear as is the case with the black Lincoln Navigator looking valve cover.
R

I bought this engine !

THEBOSS281

Users who are viewing this thread