2000hp in my driveway...

2kx2

Established Member
Saw your brothers truck a couple of weeks ago at MPH when Jeff was working on the wiring. Pics don't do it justice.

2001asp

Established Member
My P-P turned into a Vag_na. My little cobra hid behind me....I feel like someone turn the lights off. Game over..... Bad ass ride..... Whats the little fan for on the bottle?

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Maybe I didn't read the thread enough, but what is it you do?! I mean, you have the sickest Termi and this too?! :shrug: :beer::beer::beer:

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
Very nice, I have always loved that body style SRT10 Ram. IMO they are the best looking trucks ever.

Awesome setup you guys got there :)

Rick88LX

Established Member
I previously worked for Chrysler....neither the auto, nor the 6-speed would hold 1000hp. Right out of the box I think the auto-equipped trucks were calibrated to be torque-limited if I'm not mistaken. I've driven a few and they're a fun truck, but I never cared for the way the autos shifted....always seemed to short shift (to keep them from blowing up) even at WOT. Cool toy!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
In all honesty, there are probably not too many L's with as much power as this thing.

We're talking +1000rwhp trucks here. I highly doubt there are 50 L's in the entire U.S. with this much power. I'm sure there are faster ones, but they are more than likely set up for the strip.

And there are a few SRT10s running around with this much power. My buddy's shop had one in with a built motor and twins, and it was making around 1000 at the wheels (Hennessy built, they didn't give him a dime until the truck was delivered).

Anyway, back to topic, I was totally expecting 4 or 5 cars in your driveway, not one or two!

Last edited:

YoungGun

Established Member
Anyway, back to topic, I was totally expecting 4 or 5 cars in your driveway, not one or two!

Haha well one day we will get the whole group in one picture. Guess that would be around 4000-4500hp.:thumbsup:

SRT10Venomous

Well my car made over 1000 and is here and right now I picked this up and am breaking in the new 522ci motor. Hasn't hit the dyno yet but should be over 1000rwhp when its all said and done... Truck is my brother's by they way.:beer:

090.jpg

091.jpg

089.jpg

094.jpg

086.jpg

087.jpg

088.jpg

092.jpg

093.jpg

Hey come over to www.vctoa.com and tell us about this beast....

bansheewild88

Established Member
yeah man ummmmm can i have ur truck come on im sure u wanna build another one u can donate it to the bryan needs a truck fund. lol ur truck is sick man

Users who are viewing this thread