2000 Vortech GT Conv. vs. 92 GT Turbo

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
How much PSI are you running? and what are your other mods?

I think he's been in another video that i've seen

Black Stallion4

Established Member
I am running 8 psi through a V2 SQ, 42 # inj., SCT tune, 90mm MAF, SVT Focus Pump, Mac Pro Chamber, Mac Cat Back. The car was retuned and pulled 9 times on the dyno today. Just moved from CT to AZ and I had to retune due to the shitty 91 octane. I was very happy as I made 371 RWHP, and 371 RWTQ, a loss of only 9 HP and a gain of 16 TQ, on crappy gas, not bad.

Black Stallion4

Established Member
I am planning on a VT forged engine with blower cams, intercooler, impellar upgrade by the end of the year. Then I can loose in a better fashion to this guy.

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
I would get a plenum and 75mm throttle body to give it a little more power and a powerpipe as well. Mine made 401rwhp and 396rwtq with that and pretty much all that you had but not the MAF

now today..a different story :)

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Good Thinking...you will for sure make more power
but you will make your SQ not so quiet anymore...but i kind of liked it a little louder

69hahaha

Established Member
Yeah,that was Trent. I notice you are from Conn. so it surprised me when I saw Trent in the video.

Black Stallion4

Established Member
Yeah I just moved to AZ, met Trent while getting my dyno tune today, his car is crazy insane. Wouldn't tell me what type of numbers he has though, but I am sure that they are damn high.

wti01bullitt

Established Member
Trents car just went 10.36 @ 138 two weekends ago at the Street Car shootout we had here in Phoenix. My buddies shop does all his suspension setups.

Users who are viewing this thread